SaltCritters.com

PicO Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

You where the first to get in on it... Member.....you member..

There will be plenty for everyone I will make sure of it.

Yeah i figuered you'd have enough, but i should get my tank built/shipped first! Ha!

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheese-Lover
That's why I hate running specials. I always feel bad when people miss out.

Solution 1: Run specials all the time.

Solution 2: Don't ever run specials.

Solution 3: Special prices for people willing to dance a jig for you.

PicO Aquariums
Solution 1: Run specials all the time.

Solution 2: Don't ever run specials.

Solution 3: Special prices for people willing to dance a jig for you.

Mr obvious. :happy:

If only if was that easy.

PicO Aquariums

Great new everyone!

Starting next week freight shipping will be a option for everyone.

Now everyone can enjoy custom sized PicO Aquariums

Well it's getting exciting! Tank getting cured over the weekend then shipped early next week! Chris, How did the tank come out? Perfect i hope! I will have that thing running in no time as i already cured the rocks and sand that is to be used in the new nano! Can't wait!

i wish you can do a 40b version of your pico with custom AIO. *Shrug* but anyways those tank looking very nice.

I demand an internship.

Yeah that would be the best internship I could think of that was actually applicable to my major!

PicO Aquariums

It's not all it's cracked up to be. I used to enjoy the hobby and I haven't had a tank now in over a year because i'm too busy. I'm working on changing that though! :P

PicO is a hobby of mine that may someday turn into a job. Anyone is welcome in my shop anytime you are in town.

i wish you can do a 40b version of your pico with custom AIO. *Shrug* but anyways those tank looking very nice.

You can have whatever you like!

You thinky...I makey

It's not all it's cracked up to be. I used to enjoy the hobby and I haven't had a tank now in over a year because i'm too busy. I'm working on changing that though! :P

PicO is a hobby of mine that may someday turn into a job. Anyone is welcome in my shop anytime you are in town.

You can have whatever you like!

You thinky...I makey

Haha I might be driving out to Missouri this summer. If so I'll definitely stop by!

• Like 1
PicO Aquariums
Haha I might be driving out to Missouri this summer. If so I'll definitely stop by!

Do eet! I'll buy the first round but the next six are on you! :P

hey Chris I'm going to be needing an overflow made for a tank, I'll hit you up later this afternoon or evening and hopefully we can get together soon.

Do eet! I'll buy the first round but the next six are on you! :P

Hahahahha now now... six rounds and driving another 5 hours might not end well. But I'll buy the pizza and you can buy your drinks lol

7026703907_df8ba67ddb.jpg

4 units getting the guts today.

Where's Waldo?

Awww man! I thought I seen the Ridge 24 I just ordered last Friday up there but then I seen the clear silicone and I ordered black so not mine... "/

PicO Aquariums

Sounds good. I am back in the shop working. I don't know what that was I got but it kicked my ass for about a week.

hey Chris I'm going to be needing an overflow made for a tank, I'll hit you up later this afternoon or evening and hopefully we can get together soon.

Hahahahha now now... six rounds and driving another 5 hours might not end well. But I'll buy the pizza and you can buy your drinks lol

Oh come on.... Pizza?

Sounds good. I am back in the shop working. I don't know what that was I got but it kicked my ass for about a week.

Oh come on.... Pizza?

Hey I'm a college student I'm cheap! And you building my tidal aquarium will break the bank for sure :D

Archived