Coral Vue Hydros

PicO Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

PicO Deep Blue 15

My name is Bill and I just received a PicO Deep Blue 15 earlier this week. I wanted to share my experience:

1) Customer Service is TOP NOTCH!!! Chris was wonderful to work with. I must have emailed him a 100 times and he always wrote me make within the hour answering ALL my questions. VERY nice guy!!

2) I have been into the aquarium hobby (saltwater) for 12 years...I currently have a 150 gallon reef tank built in the wall and have had several nano/biocube tanks. The pico aquarium is by far the nicest/well built aquarium out there!! It blows away the nano/biocubes in design and quality!!! I must have looked at 6 or so brands before deciding on Pico...My wife and I love the Pico aquarium!

If you have any questions for me about the Pico Aquarium...feel free to write me! Thanks.

Here are some pics I took with my iPhone...

I will post more pics later

post-45851-1334849069_thumb.jpg

post-45851-1334849083_thumb.jpg

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen! I agree 100% with the above poster.

PicO Deep Blue 15

My name is Bill and I just received a PicO Deep Blue 15 earlier this week. I wanted to share my experience:

1) Customer Service is TOP NOTCH!!! Chris was wonderful to work with. I must have emailed him a 100 times and he always wrote me make within the hour answering ALL my questions. VERY nice guy!!

2) I have been into the aquarium hobby (saltwater) for 12 years...I currently have a 150 gallon reef tank built in the wall and have had several nano/biocube tanks. The pico aquarium is by far the nicest/well built aquarium out there!! It blows away the nano/biocubes in design and quality!!! I must have looked at 6 or so brands before deciding on Pico...My wife and I love the Pico aquarium!

If you have any questions for me about the Pico Aquarium...feel free to write me! Thanks.

Here are some pics I took with my iPhone...

I will post more pics later

Is it me or is anyone else fascinated with Macro algae? I almost prefer the looks of Macro algae over corals! I received a piece of Dragons Tongue algae a month or so ago and it has quadrupled. I can't believe it grew so fast! Here is an older pic of it.

IMG_6378.jpg

To MAXIMUS>>>>>

Nice looking!!! How did you get that anemone to look so good. Anytime I have messed with those things they always live a few months...run under a rock and disappear for good..lol.

PicO Aquariums
Pico's from Chris are looking awesome

Hey Chris how is my tank going along? :lol:

I think I will be working on yours next week

I just wish the bubble tips would come back on the rose anemone. It looks so much nicer with bubble tips!

I also love how my evaporation is almost 0! I don't have to add any water for 3-4 days. The cover really helps in this regard.

I have a question about the number of fish in my pico DB15

I currently have a clown, fire fish and yellow goby in the tank. The fire fish and goby never come out much...just to feed. So Im thinking of adding one more fish...What do you guys think?? I really like the skunk clowns (one white stripe down the back) Would this be too many fish for the DB15? The three fish I have right now are pretty small. I will also be adding more corals in the near future.

PicO Aquariums

They may be small now but I think even the ones you have now might out grow the tank. But it may be ok for the time being assuming you have plans for a bigger tank down the road. There's only one way to find out.

Wasn't long ago the common consensus on salt water was that it was impossible to keep one under 75G. Everyone has there own opinion on stocking also.

They may be small now but I think even the ones you have now might out grow the tank. But it may be ok for the time being assuming you have plans for a bigger tank down the road. There's only one way to find out.

Wasn't long ago the common consensus on salt water was that it was impossible to keep one under 75G. Everyone has there own opinion on stocking also.

Yeah Chris I agree w u. Nobody thought a few years ago that nano's were possible

I have about 13 fish n my 150 gal. I may just put a shrimp or something small n the pico

Archived