inTank Media Baskets

PicO Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

oh wow thats so nice! now tank that damn light off the tank and hang it! whats the point of a rimless if you're going to set anything on the edge of the glass?hahaha looks good man!

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicO Aquariums
Chris, any word on the black foam? Also, is there a chance my tank will ship next week? I'm trying to gauge how much time I have left to pull the rest of the tank together.

No luck locally so I am going to do some more searching when I get some down time.

And yes I think your tank is done

No luck locally so I am going to do some more searching when I get some down time.

And yes I think your tank is done

It shipped :D

The stand should be here Wednesday so it looks like next weekend is the tank build weekend. I just need to order everything else :lol:

So I've been doing some research on what to put under the tank. It seems some folks are using yoga mats. Has anyone heard of that on here, good/bad?

bdaniel5278

i used that craft foam that you recommended chris under my tank, it seems to work good, but its prob bout the same as a yoga mat

PicO Aquariums

I only have two hands so I couldn't plug it in. I am going to pick up a real camera here soon and re shoot these to make them a bit nicer and more formal. I will make sure it includes a shot of it on in the tank.

All these are shot on my cellphone camera very quickly.

I only have two hands so I couldn't plug it in. I am going to pick up a real camera here soon and re shoot these to make them a bit nicer and more formal. I will make sure it includes a shot of it on in the tank.

All these are shot on my cellphone camera very quickly.

o no problem. way better then nothing B)

Oh damn! Can you pm or email me a price on the Kessil?

Oops, just saw it on your site. Thanks Chris.

Btw, could you imagine how sexy a Pico Aquariums tank would look on this ADA stand? OMG!

index.jpg

Sorry for the small pic but the stand is mostly glass w/a couple pieces of wood for the top and bottom.

My Manta Ray 15 arrived on Monday, and Chris built a beautiful piece of work. I still have the LED refugium light coming in, and I'm looking forward to what Chris is building for an ATO system.

DSC00239v2.jpg

PicO Aquariums
Any word on when the overflow designs for the naked series will be finished?

Still at least 2 weeks to a month off on the overflows at this point.

My Manta Ray 15 arrived on Monday, and Chris built a beautiful piece of work. I still have the LED refugium light coming in, and I'm looking forward to what Chris is building for an ATO system.

DSC00239.jpg

looking good!

Oh damn! Can you pm or email me a price on the Kessil?

Oops, just saw it on your site. Thanks Chris.

Btw, could you imagine how sexy a Pico Aquariums tank would look on this ADA stand? OMG!

index.jpg

Sorry for the small pic but the stand is mostly glass w/a couple pieces of wood for the top and bottom.

glass stand :scarry:

Looks cool

dang you chris. i need to have one :P

They are sexy lights for sure.

Responded to last nights message

Did I miss a message from you. I did a archive of my inbox so it may have gotten caught in that.

Pm me again if I missed it.

Chris, in advance of my tank arriving tomorrow I have a quick question. I see that you added the Kessil to your site and my question is specifically about the gooseneck. I'm trying to figure out if I should actually mount it directly to the tank. Think it will be an issue? I'm debating adding some foam or rubber to the inside of the mount so it won't be metal on glass.

edit: Apparently a spacer came with the gooseneck for rimless tanks. I'll have to see if I can locate it.

Are you guys going sand or bb in your Pico tanks?

I'm going bare bottom for the time being since I had major detritus issues on my last tank (not just because of sand but because of inadequate filtration). I may add sand later on as I get more comfortable with things.

Is the return pump included with the deep blue 18x18x16 and if so what is used? Btw the tanks looks impressive. Is there a 2 week lead time for the DB18 starfire black silicone or are they in stock?

Archived