ReefCleaners.org

PicO Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is soon, 3 minutes, 5 minutes? What???

Maybe next week.

Any idea of what the price point will be on the ATO?

Shooting for $40 but I am trying to incorporate a timer into it also to give you that warm fuzzy feeling when you leave the room :D Lower then any competing product fingerscrossed Good news is I finally decided on a housing for it so now I can start laying out my PCB

If anyone has any experience with EaglePCB please PM me I need help getting my design laid out for production. I have everything working I just don't know how to use the software

PicO Aquariums

New upgraded downsized Refugium light.

6780483362_cc5faaa3e1_z.jpg

6780483274_3a4bd31e0f.jpg

Designed for use on 1/4" glass and less

All previous orders will receive the new Refugium light. No need to request a change.

I wish I would have saw these naked tanks and overflow kits were in the works before buying an Xaqua Xinout system to stick on my 60P. Maybe I'll put those up for sale and replace with one of these.

Any sneak peeks at what kind of overflow design you'll be offering? I'd love to get something with a low profile corner overflow. I visually prefer an Elos overflow, as I feel it looks cleaner than the floating box look of the Glass-Holes kit. At least when used in a tank without a black back.

PicO Aquariums

I will am working on both floating and corner box styles also complete filtration boxes to install in tanks to make them into a all in one system.

I will am working on both floating and corner box styles also complete filtration boxes to install in tanks to make them into a all in one system.

If you need any guinea pig testers on those corner boxes, I'm raising my hands here!

Definitely looking forward to this stuff. The sumps should be interesting too. Not very many off the shelf options available for smaller sized cabinets.

PicO Aquariums

The corner boxes will all be custom. You get me sizes and I cut it. There's no real way to make universal units with those. My main hurdle with the naked tanks and overflows is how to add them the to website for purchase in a logical manner. I hope to have this solved after this weekend.

A naked Ridge 24 in starphire with a low profile corner overflow would be pretty sexy. Only thing hotter would be with an increase of its footprint to 24 x18. I'd sign up for one of those.

Just amazing dude! I have a question about the static chamber. Do you think there would be enough room to install this probe holder? http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod...fm?pcatid=23673 . The dimensions are 3" x 2-3/4" x 1-1/4" and it attaches via a magnet to the rear of the tank. It's basically for my Apex probes (temp, ph and orp). I hope the Deep Blue 18 has enough room for it as I ordered it, lol. Fantastic video btw!

PicO Aquariums

Thanks.. I am going to add videos like this to all the new products. I think it is much easier to explain how to use the product in demonstration VS pictures or text.

Yes it will fit. I will be adding a probe holder that attaches in chamber 2 this week that will hold 3 probes.

Optional add on $9.99

The Naked tanks will also be added this week.

I would love to hear some feedback on sizes people would like to see.

I suppose I could put the probe holder in chamber 1. Can you tell me what the water height would usually be in chamber 1?

It can vary depending on what you set it at with the baffle.

1-2" bellow the top rim

Archived