Innovative Marine Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

PicO Aquariums
When will you be coming out with an acrylic tank? I am very eager to get one, but am waiting on the acrylic version.

Not sure I been so busy I haven't had time to even prototype them yet.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

Hello Chris,

I sent you a pm not sure if you got it but it's referring to the kessil a150w 10k with gooseneck invoice that I am looking forward to since I just have received enough money for it. Did you get the pm? :D

Hello Chris,

I sent you a pm not sure if you got it but it's referring to the kessil a150w 10k with gooseneck invoice that I am looking forward to since I just have received enough money for it. Did you get the pm? :D

Yep you will have a reply in a few minutes. Been busy sniffing silicone fumes all day. :owned:

Yep you will have a reply in a few minutes. Been busy sniffing silicone fumes all day. :owned:

I bet you have been ;) my tank looks awesome!!!! Cant wait to come get it!

PicO Aquariums
chris your avatar is hilarious!!! Just thought id throw that out there

Thanks . It came to me one night durring a self induced jersey shore comma/marathon.

Hey Chris, I checked the website out, the tanks look really cool. I sent you an email for quotes on a couple of different sizes.

Hey Chris, I checked the website out, the tanks look really cool. I sent you an email for quotes on a couple of different sizes.

Thanks. I usually get to the Quotes about 8:00PM LOL

expect a e-mail back about that time.

bdaniel5278

hey chris, quick question, you have any suggestions for keeping coraline off the back plastic inside the display? I really like the look of it staying clean, but since its textured i cant scrape it off, i tried a plastic scraper with little success to get it all

PicO Aquariums

No that's just one of the drawbacks of the Texture. Less prone to scratching but not good if you don't like coraline.

PicO Aquariums

There's just some things i cant fix :P

I gave it quite a bit of thought when moving over to the ABS

PicO Aquariums
still an awesome tank though, defn doesnt make me like it any less

Your avatar is crack'n me up every time I see it

bdaniel5278
Your avatar is crack'n me up every time I see it

yeah i always say it in my head in a cat voice (if they could talk) lol

mmmm I'm going to make sure mine doesn't get coraline on the back :D

yeah im not even sure if its coraline on mine or not, but its little white spots that are tough to scrape off, because there isnt any coraline on anything else in my tank

Deleted User 4

true true, maybe it's one of those white tiny shell/dust feathers. hard to tell haha but I had the same stuff on the back of nanocube, took countless of hard scrubbing to get it off

SULFERHEAD93

Hey Chris just wondering when those overflows you have on your website will be available. Thanks

The skimmer and the overflows will be this month.

Yessss!!!!! Looking forward to the skimmer :)

The skimmer and the overflows will be this month.

Btw...any chance we can get a sneak peak at the skimmer :)...?

NanoOrBust

Awesome tank and your setup is very similar to what I will be doing as soon as mine comes in. How do you like your hydor skimmer? Any problems getting it to fit in Chamber 1? Any issues with it that you don't like?

Thanks!

So i just got my new aquarium from picoaquariums.com and finally had the chance to look it over, water leak test, fill it, and almost completely install all the necessary equipment that i've assembled to run a nano.

1. My first impressions when i got the package was "this aquarium is packed really well". I opened it up and realized the glass was not as thick as the temporary aquarium i'm replacing. At first i was alittle dissapointed but after filling it up, i didn't notice the glass to be any thinner when filled with water and that the clarity was alittle better, i would assume because the glass thickness was less so less distortion. That was a huge plus! I didn't miss the thickness of the glass anymore and besides the glue used had a border which made the glass look thick.

2. The filtration on the back was alittle off, meaning that the slide out filter box that is suppose to fit into the groove didn't fit properly. It's not that big a deal but figured i'd mention it since i'm reviewing the quality of the aquarium build.

3. other than those comments, i do like the aquarium alot. The pump is sufficient and runs extreemely quiet. I cannot hear anything even with my ear right up against the aquarium. I also need to mention the filter box having the ability to raise/lower the display water height! That is an awesome feature! it's actually what made me cancel the tank i ordered locally and went with picoaquarium! Overall i'd order this tank again. If the filter box had fit perfectly i'd rate this a 10 out of 10 but since it wasn't perfect i'd give it a 9.5 :lol:

here's a few pictures of the aquarium

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

Archived