Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

PicO Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah i'm looking to downscale to a pico and I really want to see what he has to offer before I make a decision. Any updates sir?

Yeah i'm looking to downscale to a pico and I really want to see what he has to offer before I make a decision. Any updates sir?

+1, I need a Pico Aquariums Cube!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I emailed Chris about picking up a MR-12. I asked if he would be back, and got this :

"Maybe a few tanks here and there if things slow this winter. I can let you know.

C. Delicath"

Luckily I found one in the classifieds here on NR

it seems that they are now called "HQ Aquariums".

:P

I get lots of emails wanting a return so I have decided to come back and build a few units a month under the name HQ Aquariums. I will not be offering the PicO AIO filtration but I can create custom units as requested.

Im thinking 4-5 tanks a month all custom with a waiting line format so I don't get over run and each tank can get the devotion it deserves. i'm actually working on the site on this wonderful holiday weekend I have off so if you are itching for a new tank check back next week at HQaquariums.com or PicOAquariums.com.

Welcome back man

Thanks.

I just can't stay away!

okay, well i need a manta ray tank

Once the site opens orders will be accepted in the order they come in.

building a tank like the Manta Ray is possible minus a few of the PicO filtration portions.

Reef_Addiction

I am also interested in purchasing the same exact setup as the MR18, I like the AIO set up and everything, any chance you will be able to do that same design and shallow reef? It would be perfect for my frag tank.

HQ Aquariums

New format for a while so I can still build a few tanks for everyone. I will not be building any of the PicO models but I can build basic baffle and false wall designs.

Archived