PicO Aquariums

PicO Aquariums

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicO Aquariums

Thanks

They get better every year.

Fingers crossed I can get my pico overflows out this year and make some cool sumped systems.

PicO Aquariums

I was working on one last year. A really simple clean design but it got put on the back burner.

I'm gonna try to dust it off and refine this weekend I hope.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering but why aren't you open year round? I know the demand is high enough. Do you work elsewhere full time? Just curious as I have never heard.

• Like 1
PicO Aquariums

Just wondering but why aren't you open year round? I know the demand is high enough. Do you work elsewhere full time? Just curious as I have never heard.

I am am a full time Glazier and I do this as side work during the winter lull. I would love to do this full time one day but i'm about $100,000 short on what I need to do so and I make a decent living doing what do so it's hard to jump ship and take a chance on full time. I have my niche at this point and it keeps me happy and plenty busy. That's not to say I wouldn't jump on the opportunity "hint to any venture capitalists out there" if presented. There's alot of very good competition out there but IMO being so small and in touch with you guys gives me the advantage I need to innovate quickly. Little harder to do when you already have 1000 units sitting around waiting to be sold. It would be cool to do this full time one day no doubt!

Less work on the site more work on the sump. ;)

Already curing......... :P

• Like 3

Archived