Purple Montipora Digitata

235.jpg

Pink Palys

234.jpg

Acans

224.jpg

Red Hornets/Ringers

221.jpg

The lakers scroll is awesome . U got any more frags of that !

No frags of that right now. I want to see how it's going to grow as it gets bigger then frag. I got it a month ago when it was about 3.5" across and now it's at least 4.5" across.

No frags of that right now. I want to see how it's going to grow as it gets bigger then frag. I got it a month ago when it was about 3.5" across and now it's at least 4.5" across.

That's awesome growth. Hopefully I get growth like that when I upgrade to LEDs.

That's some nice coral!

Love the scroll!

Thanks!

That's awesome growth. Hopefully I get growth like that when I upgrade to LEDs.

The lights definitely help, but the clean water is the cherry on top.

Post a pic of that Pagoda.

Thats my next goal. I just haven't taken one I like enough to post.

I'm stealing your pictures for my for sale thread. Keep posting.

Let me know if I have any others you want me to take pictures of.

Trust me I know! Haha Im happy to only be spending money on coral now.

...lol I let myself get back in the cycle... :face palm:

...lol I let myself get back in the cycle... :face palm:

Its like a never ending cycle

STUN!

Haha

Nice pics as always!

You may have posted this, but what do you have your Radion set at?

I have it set on a customized artificial setting where it sort of simulates sunrise and sunset. During peak hours it's set to about 14k-16k and as the "sun" starts to set it goes to 20k then "deep blue". Sorry I don't know the exact percentages off hand though.

Its like a never ending cycle

Haha

I have it set on a customized artificial setting where it sort of simulates sunrise and sunset. During peak hours it's set to about 14k-16k and as the "sun" starts to set it goes to 20k then "deep blue". Sorry I don't know the exact percentages off hand though.

Thanks Criley. I have mine on natural mode. Goes on at 10 am and off at 11 pm. Its on a gradual curve so also has a sunrise/sunset. It peaks in the middle of the curve at 100% but thats only briefly. The rest of the time the light are getting stronger or dimmer.

Thanks Criley. I have mine on natural mode. Goes on at 10 am and off at 11 pm. Its on a gradual curve so also has a sunrise/sunset. It peaks in the middle of the curve at 100% but thats only briefly. The rest of the time the light are getting stronger or dimmer.

Yea I was thinking of doing that also but I just like a little more blue in the spectrum. So I went with same concept just more blues.

Have you messed with any other light modes? Have you gotten good growth out of the natural setting?

Archived