ReefCleaners.org

Double Vortech & Radion 60g Cube

Criley7

What are you using to take pics? I re positioned all my stuff again to make room. Gotta frag some stuff this week!

Do you guys still live together? Nice looking tank

Exactly!! I just need to find where my wife is hiding her camera I just bought her and give it a try. I'm just too lazy to upload pics to the computer then to the site. I like just taking them with my phone and adding them right away!! HAHA so I guess its my own fault then.

Well guess this post answered my question lol

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you guys still live together? Nice looking tank

Well guess this post answered my question lol

HAHA no we don't. And thanks your tank is awesome too!

Glad you like them

I do thanks again! I hope you like the stuff you got from me too!

FTS

JAFuC.jpg

Side View

rC4SU.jpg

I'll be posting close up pics later today or tomorrow after everything opens.

Purple and green Hammer

p0Cqe.jpg

Ultra neon green frogspawn

8dH8R.jpg

Green Samoensis Acropora

q1Jp4.jpg

Hoeksemi Acropora

XJppn.jpg

Cali Tort

XkNiB.jpg

Purple Montipora Digitata

kWtZU.jpg

Green Montipora Digitata

oPnIg.jpg

Pink Birds Nest

B6OCd.jpg

Fire and Ice

ZzQkj.jpg

We should trade some zoas and palys here in a few months. I just got a huge order from pro corals and joe knows reefs. I use to have tons of zoas but sold them off. Back in the game now and with a upcoming frag swap in April I will be stocked up.

Looks great. I knew that frogspawn would be insane under your light.

We should trade some zoas and palys here in a few months. I just got a huge order from pro corals and joe knows reefs. I use to have tons of zoas but sold them off. Back in the game now and with a upcoming frag swap in April I will be stocked up.

Where's the swap?

Nice pics bro

Great looking stuff laxx1991. I'd like to grab some of the purple digi the next time you have any bigger frags.

Sounds good. Ill definitely want some blondies.

Indianapolis

Come on down Long bring your gun and ink. LoL

Sounds like a good idea for a road trip. I just checked and Indiana has state reciprocity with PA for my concealed carry permit.

Nice pics bro

You had some nice pictures of your tank from what I saw today. I think it's time for you to start up a thread of that awesome tank.

You had some nice pictures of your tank from what I saw today. I think it's time for you to start up a thread of that awesome tank.

Not quite sure how to start a thread. . I'll prolly start one this week since people have been asking

At the bottom right of my thread or anyone's tank thread, is a "new topic" button. Hit that and give a title and attach your pics. It almost that easy.

At the bottom right of my thread or anyone's tank thread, is a "new topic" button. Hit that and give a title and attach your pics. It almost that easy.

Well I guess I gave my self a project to do lol

Should I put before and after pics up . . It looked terrible when I bought it

Yea. I think it shows how much hard work you put into the tank!

IM still not seeing a new thread for you John :(

i know ive been working on taking pictures and trying to figure out some type of layout

Archived