Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Double Vortech & Radion 60g Cube

Criley7

Damn I wish I can get my levels like that . They stay constant at mag 1160 cal 390ish and alk 7.8

I don't even dose. That is just my levels from weekly Waterchanges with IO Reef Crystals.

You should probally start dosing soon with those levels.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just mounted my red Montipora cap to my overflow! I hope this thing attaches good cause it's gonna be sick!

I'm surprised its not gonna bleach . Sounds like its going to be right up next to the radion

That's what happened to the last one close to the same spot. This one has been acclimating to the light for a few weeks so hopefully no problems.

Well it will all be one tank essentially except for cleaning glass and blowing detritus around. I love this hobby more then every other hobby I have been into though as it gives back to me in more then one way lol

Well it will all be one tank essentially except for cleaning glass and blowing detritus around. I love this hobby more then every other hobby I have been into though as it gives back to me in more then one way lol

Yea I hear you. There is definitely no better hobby!

after a couple month the only thing that needs to be done by a human is change water, and once a week clean the skimmer and pumps every now and then.

after a couple month the only thing that needs to be done by a human is change water, and once a week clean the skimmer and pumps every now and then.

Pretty much. There's always a few other things here and there.

I cant wait for this Monti Cap frag to attach and get huge!!

You can make out my Purple cap on the rock and down and to the left you might be able to make out the very small green cap frag

288.jpg

287.jpg

Those monti pics are great! I have a triple monti cap frag growing in my tank.

I know, they are so sick! I hope my grows pretty close to them!

Do you have any pictures of it? What page if so?

Archived