Coral Vue Hydros

Double Vortech & Radion 60g Cube

Criley7

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finally got my good camera. So I will have some awesome pictures soon!!! Can't wait to out due my bad iPhone pictures! :happydance:

What kind of camera did u get?

I bought my wife a Canon Rebel T3 for Christmas. I have just been too Lazy to take the pictures, edit them, upload to photobucket, then upload to my thread. Normally I use the "picup" app on my iPhone and just use the link to upload to my thread. All from my phone and super easy! Lol sad I Know!

Thanks for recommending Pro Corals. They have some very nice stuff. A bit pricey, but I guess you get what you pay for. When you got yours, was it in good shape? Color and all that? I can't tell from the pics.

Thanks for recommending Pro Corals. They have some very nice stuff. A bit pricey, but I guess you get what you pay for. When you got yours, was it in good shape? Color and all that? I can't tell from the pics.

I'm not sure if we are on the same page...lol...sorry. I just haven't ever ordered from pro corals. Which piece of mine were you talking about?

FTS

211.jpg

FTS

209.jpg

FTS

205.jpg

FTS

204.jpg

Nathans Millipora

200.jpg

Fire and Ice Zoas

201.jpg

Mystery Zoas

196.jpg

Devils Armor

184.jpg

Green Montipora Spongodes

194.jpg

Samoensis Acropora

171.jpg

Purple Bonsai

169.jpg

Green Montipora Digitata

168.jpg

Im still not good with this camera, But I think they are better than my iPhone pictures.

I Hope Everyone Enjoys!

I'm not sure if we are on the same page...lol...sorry. I just haven't ever ordered from pro corals. Which piece of mine were you talking about?

Sry I read Lawnman's post while I was looking at three other threads at the same time. Where I'd you get these? They look great!

Sry I read Lawnman's post while I was looking at three other threads at the same time. Where I'd you get these? They look great!

I got all the frags in the pictures I just posted from a LFS in Frazier, PA or from fellow member Laxx1991. Thanks for looking anyway! I figure it was just a mix up.

Damn those pics are good. Guess who's camera I'm borrowing? ;)

Haha thanks.

Man, that is looking good! Love that cave scape! Nice assortment of corals and everything is so healthy. Must be nice to have a decent camera, I wouldn't know, lol.

Man, that is looking good! Love that cave scape! Nice assortment of corals and everything is so healthy. Must be nice to have a decent camera, I wouldn't know, lol.

Thanks. It's hard to she the depth in the pictures but there are ledges that over hang the cave. And yea what a difference a good camera makes. It was a great investment.

saltwatercoral

Its feel a Shopping sprea soon! Lol they do Look incredible with the new camera. I guess I need to Save up for one Of the fancy shmancy camera thingamabobers!

I have a similar setup (50g cube) with two MP10w's. I also have one on the side and one on the back. I was wondering what your current settings/speed were. My rockscape is centered c-shape, just a lot shorter. Any thoughts on the flow you're getting?

I have a similar setup (50g cube) with two MP10w's. I also have one on the side and one on the back. I was wondering what your current settings/speed were. My rockscape is centered c-shape, just a lot shorter. Any thoughts on the flow you're getting?

I have them sync up and on reef crest mode at 100%. I also have a JBj Oceanstream behind my aquascape to keep the back of the scape clear of detritus. I also have my loc line return pointing to the left right above my aquascape so it makes up the difference since my Mp10s point toward the front center. I'm happy at this point since I move my return line from the right side to the left. I have a lot of random flow and great polyp extension. All my corals seem really happy, thus am I.

Do you have a tank thread or pictures Confuse?

I have them sync up and on reef crest mode at 100%. I also have a JBj Oceanstream behind my aquascape to keep the back of the scape clear of detritus. I also have my loc line return pointing to the left right above my aquascape so it makes up the difference since my Mp10s point toward the front center. I'm happy at this point since I move my return line from the right side to the left. I have a lot of random flow and great polyp extension. All my corals seem really happy, thus am I.

Do you have a tank thread or pictures Confuse?

Thanks for the advise today. I think I have to get a mp10 to sync up with the mp40. Or maybe a tunze system

Thanks for the advise today. I think I have to get a mp10 to sync up with the mp40. Or maybe a tunze system

Yea no problem man. Anytime. I would definitely stay with the Ecotech products though. you can find them on here all the time for cheaper.

Yea no problem man. Anytime. I would definitely stay with the Ecotech products though. you can find them on here all the time for cheaper.

Yea I hear ya .

Archived