Innovative Marine Aquariums

Double Vortech & Radion 60g Cube

Criley7

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so awesome! Does he nip at coral?

I havent noticed him nipping yet. He picks off the rocks all day and doesn't seem to be targeting any coral. Hopefully he doesn't get a taste for anything, I would love to keep him since my tank is too small for what would be his replacement, A Chevron Tang. :D

so awesome! Does he nip at coral?

From what I have seen over the past week he hasn't picked any coral. Hopefully it will stay that way when I add more SPS.

Your tank looks great and I'm very jealous of that LED light you've have. That thing looks amazing! the colors must look incredible in person.

where do you live with livestock prices that low?!

Your tank looks great and I'm very jealous of that LED light you've have. That thing looks amazing! the colors must look incredible in person.

where do you live with livestock prices that low?!

Thanks! Yea they light is amazing. I would recommend it every time. The colors blend so naturally. I live in DE/ South Eastern PA area. Normally LFS prices are average, but when this particular LFS gets "Fairy Wrasse" in they just list them as "Fairy Wrasse" and sell them all for $29 no matter which kind.

i see im not too far north of that i guess, rochester ny. I guess the prices are averages here too. I'd definitely go for an LED light like that if i could but, moneys better spent on another tank and coral in my case

i see im not too far north of that i guess, rochester ny. I guess the prices are averages here too. I'd definitely go for an LED light like that if i could but, moneys better spent on another tank and coral in my case

If you can ever get down to That Fish Place in Lancaster, PA I would highly recommend it. And yea the light set me back a little, but it was a great investment. Its foot print is perfect for this tank, and being able to fully customize the light settings was the cherry on top for me. And since they don't change my water temperature at all, I don't have to use any fans or chillers which saved me money IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
Your tank looks great! Nice coral coloration! How do you like the Radion?

Thanks! I love the Radion! They colors blend together so naturally, the shimmer, and so many other things! I just love it!

legal :mellow:

Your scroll is by far my fav

I wish i could have a Reef Safe Potters -_-

and that anthias looks damn skinny, give him some Micky D's :lol:

Yea all the Anthias were skinny at the LFS. But it is getting bigger slowly. I think I'll be getting rid of the potters sadly. He is picking my Acans.

Archived