Pod Your Reef

Double Vortech & Radion 60g Cube

Criley7

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was jealous when I picked up that Miami Orchid for you today. It looks great in your tank though. I don't think it would have fit in mine. I'll take that frag that broke off though!

That anthias and wrasse are awesome. Sad that the angel has to go. I'm jealous of your blasto find. I love the placement of that staghorn colony.

That anthias and wrasse are awesome. Sad that the angel has to go. I'm jealous of your blasto find. I love the placement of that staghorn colony.

Thanks a lot! I liked the placement too, but it wasn't getting enough light or flow so I moved it to the top and I'm using more screen to acclimate it to the light.

3a1yZ.jpg

In the bottom right corner are some frags of the colony I will be selling once they are fully healed.

I like that shot. Also shows you how small the Radion is for being so powerful.

Yea it is pretty crazy.

Frags anyone? In the above FTS you can see a little garden of frags. They are off the same colony of Miami Orchid Staghorn I have in the other pictures. I have 1.5"-2" frags for $10 and 3"-4" frags for $30-$40. let me know if anyone is interested. I'm located in the Tri-state area.

I can't believe how much money we spent this weekend on corals. I have to lay off this crack addiction for awhile. We did get some nice stuff though.

I can't believe how much money we spent this weekend on corals. I have to lay off this crack addiction for awhile. We did get some nice stuff though.

Yea I know. Pictures coming.

I went to a LFS in Frazier, PA. The owner always has the best tanks and frags/colonies. I'll take some pics soon of the frags.

Archived