Pod Your Reef

Double Vortech & Radion 60g Cube

Criley7

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply
saltwatercoral

Man Criley! You got your tank back on track! Nice to see everything going good for ya! Ill have to go shoping here shortly! LOL :lol:

Man Criley! You got your tank back on track! Nice to see everything going good for ya! Ill have to go shoping here shortly! LOL :lol:

Thank You! And you definitely will have to come over when everything grows out more. What's going on with your tank sucks! I hope you get it all taken care of!

I know, they are so sick! I hope my grows pretty close to them!

Do you have any pictures of it? What page if so?

I got this from Vivid as little frags already glued together. They have grown alot in a short time. I might add a purple one as well. Here's a crappy pic from above and one from the side:

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

I think Deckoz has four or five growing next to each other.

saltwatercoral
I got this from Vivid as little frags already glued together. They have grown alot in a short time. I might add a purple one as well. Here's a crappy pic from above and one from the side:

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

I think Deckoz has four or five growing next to each other.

Nice! That is exactly what I wanted to do and will do!

saltwatercoral
Thank You! And you definitely will have to come over when everything grows out more. What's going on with your tank sucks! I hope you get it all taken care of!

It does suck. Justgoes to show that te best Live rock has it all! :angry: I just put my other piece back in after being in ice water for about 12hrs ad then getting to room temp before putting it back into the tank. The rock looks Awsome! I know the coraline has died because the color under the SOLs looks like a fluresent orange instead of purple. I also saw some dead worms hanging slightly out of there holes...YES!!! The rock may be dead of all benifitial bacteria now but atleast I can count on the eunicid worms Being dead to! After checking the photos and close examination of the worms, not all were eunicid worms. I believe some to Be bristle worms, but it was in the rock that was trashed so they all died by my choice. I will do another lights out check here soon to see if I see any more worms Anywhere else.

Keep checking your parameters, cause I guarantee you have die off between algae, coraline, and worms. It might send you into a mini cycle so just keep an eye on your fish and coral if you get an ammonia spike.

Pagoda Coral

308.jpg

Orange Envy

306.jpg

AND THE STAR OF THE SHOW!!

309.jpg

He will be in Quarantine for the next few weeks but I can't wait until it's in my DT

Everything looks good. I love that Pagoda. I almost kept it for myself! I thought your Orange Envy's died. Wait until you see the three colonie of cloves I got today from ASR. Ultra Green, Orange Laced and Gold Laced.

Anyone have any ideas for peaceful tank mates?

I like the way chromis school. Is there enough room for a small school of them?

Yea I think I would rather have a shoal of Anthias rather than chromis. But my only fish right now are a Yellow Watchman Goby, and a Blue Sided Wrasse, The Copperband will be in QT few 4 weeks. So With only 3 few I have plenty of room.

Some of those fancy firefish .

Im not too much of a fan of firefish, except for a Helfrich

Yea I think I would rather have a shoal of Anthias rather than chromis. But my only fish right now are a Yellow Watchman Goby, and a Blue Sided Wrasse, The Copperband will be in QT few 4 weeks. So With only 3 few I have plenty of room.

Im not too much of a fan of firefish, except for a Helfrich

Yeah acts the one haha I couldn't think of the name . . I couple of them would be cool

Yeah acts the one haha I couldn't think of the name . . I couple of them would be cool

Yea but at $80-$100 a piece at That fish place, I might want to get a some nice Fairy Wrasse at that price. I loved the Swales Basslet I had in my 20g, so maybe I will try 1 more of them too?

I like my firefish and its personality, but then again I am on a budget and have to go with more affordable fish. I've noticed that since I added my sixline the firefish stays out in the open a lot more. Maybe he just likes the comfort of seeing other fish swimming around.

I like my firefish and its personality, but then again I am on a budget and have to go with more affordable fish. I've noticed that since I added my sixline the firefish stays out in the open a lot more. Maybe he just likes the comfort of seeing other fish swimming around.

I was thinking about maybe 2-3 male flasher wrasse and 1 female flasher, possibly 8 line flasher wrasse that way the males are always flashing for the female. But not 100% set on it.

I was thinking about maybe 2-3 male flasher wrasse and 1 female flasher, possibly 8 line flasher wrasse that way the males are always flashing for the female. But not 100% set on it.

It can be tough to find female flasher wrasses and even if you do, sometimes you are not even sure the species as they all look alike. I would just get one male flasher, like a line spot or a mccoskers (mccoskers is my fav) and a fairy wrasse (Cirrhilabrus sp.). These are some good fish and are colorful. You could also look into leopard wrasses, though it can be tough to keep them even if you find a healthy one.

Yea I hear ya. I would like a pair of Leopards possibly. How aggressive can they be while feeding? The Copperband probally can't survive with vultures. I think I will most likely want to add a Midas Blenny also.

Yea I hear ya. I would like a pair of Leopards possibly. How aggressive can they be while feeding? The Copperband probally can't survive with vultures. I think I will most likely want to add a Midas Blenny also.

My ornate and meleagris are pretty aggressive feeders but really only zoom around for the food and do not get aggressive towards other fish at all during feeding or otherwise. Leopards are my all time fav. Midas blennies are pretty cool as well. I just worry about them nipping at clams as some blennies tend to do.

Archived