Cultivated Reef

Double Vortech & Radion 60g Cube

Criley7

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont have any other frags cut right now. I could cut something if there was something you were interested in? Ill look through yours to see what I might want.

I dont have any other frags cut right now. I could cut something if there was something you were interested in? Ill look through yours to see what I might want.

Side be interested in your bonsai, greed spongodes, and purple digi.

Let me know if you want anything

Bigger colonies are

Purple yellow eyed chalice

Orange monti

I could cut a lower limb of the spathulata in my sig tonight

The two new acros which one is neon green with yellow polyps and the other is blue grey with blue polys

White frogspawn

birds nest already cutting.

Could frag one of the maxi minis.

I have a very small frag of ponape birds nest

Everything else to small to frag

I have green frogspawn in the center of the white frog colony - trying to stay away from more euphyllias until I move and setup a lion fish tank for softs and euphs

White frogspawn

IMG_20120320_184011.jpg

IMG_20120316_195822.jpg

Unknown blue grey acro

BlueAcropora.jpg

Unknown green

GreenAcropora.jpg

Spathulata

IMG_20120316_200056.jpg

Spathulata1.jpg

I have a thumbnail size frag of this pnape I broke by accident

IMG_20120316_200219.jpg

Orange cap

montipora.jpg

IMG_20120304_191512.jpg

Purple chalice

IMG_20120304_192321.jpg

Chalice.jpg

Just tested my water finally which I never have needed to do. Now that I made the commitment to do a dominate SPS reef I knew I would need to eventually dose but didn't think this soon.

Results were:

Salinity- 1.024

Temp- 77.5

pH- 8.3-8.4

Ammonia- 0

Nitrites- 0

Nitrates- 0

Phosphates- 0

Cal- 450ppm

Alk- 10dkH

Mag- 1100ppm

So Im going to do another WC for this week since I don't have dosing supplies. That should help some. I do have left over ESV b-ionic salt mix with component A, component B, and mag, but I don't know what the dosing amounts would be. So I might need to wait for dosing components unless anyone knows what the correct dosing amount of those would be?

My two 85lb American Bulldogs already took care of the floors. :(

Brazilian cherry upgrade.

It's pretty much my parental right that I get at least 25 heads of that Blasto.

Go piggy!

Somehow I got this with my iPhone. My cleaner shrimp cleaning my yellow tang.

eUCXt.jpg

Wow that is a little tang, great capture.

Blasts and wrasse were a deal! Those are Merritt's right? Bloody auto correct on iPad.

BLASTOS MERLETTI.

Brazilian cherry upgrade.

Go piggy!

Wow that is a little tang, great capture.

Blasts and wrasse were a deal! Those are Merritt's right? Bloody auto correct on iPad.

BLASTOS MERLETTI.

Thanks Kat! I really couldn't believe I caught him in the act! My Anthias would lay down on the over hang above the cave opening and let the shrimp clean him. And yes its a wild colony of Blastos Merletti,

And definitely not upgrading the brazilian cherry hahaha i wish!...I'm just gonna have them refinished before I sell the house. Too much hardwood to replace, I dont have even an inch of carpet in the entire house.

andrewguilfoy

Your tank looks amazing and is truly inspiring. I just bought the 45g version of this tank, just only 18" high. I have the ventura stand black, your running an eshopps fuge? What model is it? I have an r100 it's 24" long and he cabinet is 23 1/2 it seriously ruined my day when it didn't fit long ways! how are you running it? Is it a 20g eshopps?

Your tank looks amazing and is truly inspiring. I just bought the 45g version of this tank, just only 18" high. I have the ventura stand black, your running an eshopps fuge? What model is it? I have an r100 it's 24" long and he cabinet is 23 1/2 it seriously ruined my day when it didn't fit long ways! how are you running it? Is it a 20g eshopps?

Thank you for the kind words! Makes me feel accomplished with this tank so far. I think I have the 17g version. I'm not positive because I bought It awhile back and it was an open box item at Thatfishplace. Its about 20" long which makes it hard for equipment to fit, but I make it work. I was mad about the 23" space because my original plan was to turn my old 20H into a sump. Thanks again for the compliments.

andrewguilfoy

No problem! I love giving compliments! Thanks for the insight, glad to hear I'm not alone. I'll keep checking back on this bad boy.

Just messing around

Cali Tort

015.jpg

Frags of Miami Orchid Staghorn I cut 2 weeks ago already encrusting together

016.jpg

Nathan's Millepora

012.jpg

Yea I can't wait until it grows out. I just did another round of water test and e wry thing looks pretty good.

Magnesium-1400ppm

Calcium-500ppm

Alkalinity-9.8dKH

Yea I can't wait until it grows out. I just did another round of water test and e wry thing looks pretty good.

Magnesium-1400ppm

Calcium-500ppm

Alkalinity-9.8dKH

Damn I wish I can get my levels like that . They stay constant at mag 1160 cal 390ish and alk 7.8

Archived