Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Nanobox retro Led for fish....no heat for cat. HAHAHA. see your priorities.

:slap:

He has a heated cardboard box, it's just drafty. So i got him a snoozer.

My nephew calls me Bogi's mama and slave. :rolleyes:

He's got fur and he's indoors. It's not THAT cold up there.

• Like 1

Cats are just Vain food eating machines

But I love ma Kittay

pictures???!

$20 bux says new bed ends up in box

whaaaat. he's going to like it, he's a "nesting" sleeper, which means he doesn't like caves or open beds. This one should do nicely.

I was tempted for this one:

Bolstered Nester for Cats

800443190876D.jpg

pictures???!

whaaaat. he's going to like it, he's a "nesting" sleeper, which means he doesn't like caves or open beds. This one should do nicely.

I was tempted for this one:

Bolstered Nester for Cats

800443190876D.jpg

My dog sleeps where I point and say lay down.

• Like 2

Vertex triplex magnet cleaner. Need to change the velcro on it, any ideas how to take it off the thing?

Bogi does not fart. And his white fur is super white even though he hasn't had a bath in over 10-12 years.

• Like 1

Senior cat or not - he farts AND he has fur AND he's a cat AND he's indoors. Spoil him if you want, but don't say he NEEDS it. Like I suggested, a heating pad under his bed that's on a timer so he doesn't get burned is a good option.

Vertex triplex magnet cleaner. Need to change the velcro on it, any ideas how to take it off the thing?

it just peels off. just did my simplex / duplex couple of months ago.

Senior cat or not - he farts AND he has fur AND he's a cat AND he's indoors. Spoil him if you want, but don't say he NEEDS it. Like I suggested, a heating pad under his bed that's on a timer so he doesn't get burned is a good option.

Doc, my cat is my cat. He needs a lot of things, he wants other things. He gets a whole lot of other things.

Not only is a human heater dangerous with a cat, it could be double dangerous with a senior cat. He has early stages renal failure. He throws up a lot. And he likes to scratch his bedding. All of those potentially could cause problems if his bedding gets wet with a heater not designed to be wet and one that is scratched or had a puncture hole.

GOTTA GO HE'S MEOWING FOR DINNER!

"http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/Dinoking11/media/IMG_1520_zps98d1cbde.jpg.html"

There you go. Her name is Sam. She is pretty grumpy with most people since she was abused when she was a kitten

GOSH SHE's CUTE!

• Like 1

Chatted with APC, I have a smartUPS 1500, they said

If the load is just 40 watts, the UPS will provide approximately 185 minutes of runtime. But, it depends on the age of the UPS and battery.

How old is your cat? Mine is 12 and still acts like a kitten...

Bogi is going to be 15 on Thanksgiving. He acts like a kitten too.

Chatted with APC, I have a smartUPS 1500, they said

Bogi is going to be 15 on Thanksgiving. He acts like a kitten too.

Does he get jealous of the time you spend on your tanks?

Mine sure does... :unsure: