SaltCritters.com

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

It's funny, a lot of the retail stores were hyping up Haloween over here. Got the carving pumpkins, decorations, candy etc etc. No one buys them though and the candy goes on sale real cheap the next day haha. I wish we celebrated Haloween like you do in the states, would be a really cool holiday.

• Like 2
Dr.Brain Coral

You should go out a few days after Halloween and bang on doors with these one and say "okay we have a Ebola case in the house next door, no need to panic everything is under control". And then sneeze

• Like 2

You should go out a few days after Halloween and bang on doors with these one and say "okay we have a Ebola case in the house next door, no need to panic everything is under control". And then sneeze

JBB showed us how to put that suit on and how to take it off without touching the outside of it which might have contaminants. Had to pay him a $1 for the strip show.

• Like 4

You know those window screen frames? Anybody know if they are available anywhere other than Lowes or HD? I see many varieties and designs for difference applications online but Lowes only carries the basic stuff.

You know those window screen frames? Anybody know if they are available anywhere other than Lowes or HD? I see many varieties and designs for difference applications online but Lowes only carries the basic stuff.

all i can find is custom made ones nothing special looking in a kit type deal

I think scary/funny costumes are better than the 'sexy' ones. I often get creeped out by those - especially the ones that are "kids" kind of thing... Girl scout, cartoon characters, etc. It's weird to see a kid thing sexied up.

I think Bogi needs a new heater for his box bed. Anybody have any suggestions for a cat heated bed?

Just put a heating pad on a timer underneath his pillow

• Like 1

It's funny, a lot of the retail stores were hyping up Haloween over here. Got the carving pumpkins, decorations, candy etc etc. No one buys them though and the candy goes on sale real cheap the next day haha. I wish we celebrated Haloween like you do in the states, would be a really cool holiday.

It's a lot of fun. They're having a giant block party in my town. Cajun halloween music, the stores will be handing out candy to kids and there will be crafts and vendors and all kinds of stuff. I think I'm more excited than my kids lol.

• Like 2

I think scary/funny costumes are better than the 'sexy' ones. I often get creeped out by those - especially the ones that are "kids" kind of thing... Girl scout, cartoon characters, etc. It's weird to see a kid thing sexied up.

Just put a heating pad on a timer underneath his pillow

I have a heating pad in his cardboard box covered with a blanket. I think he needs more of a nesting bed, the box can get drafty. I ordered a new bed for him.

61KjPr4%2Bz5L._SX522_.jpg

I'll throw in the heater in this one.