Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

:) well the niece was jumping up and down waiting for me to come home. She opened the door and was drooling even before she saw the actual cup cakes. :lol: She picked one to eat last night and what to eat the next day and the next and the next. The nephew said it was the best cup cake on earth.

I used the stand mixer for the first time in my life.

Next week is my last class and I have to take 2 cakes! I wanted to take the next course as well but I'll be missing for 3 out of 4 of the classes :(

• Like 3

Possibly July. I already bought materials for the first 3 courses. Just emailed the teacher if I can take course #3 without taking course #2. #3 is gumpaste and fondant so I'm hoping that she is okay with that. Not that this is a school or anything. In course #2 they teach you to make the Wilton rose. I kinda sorta watched youtube on it already, so cool. She demonstrated it yesterday as a teaser to get everyone to sign up for the next course so maybe next week she can give me a quick lesson on the side.

wilton-course-2-yellow-rose.png

• Like 2

The anemone crawl of death

My rock flower anemone has been a happy camper since October. But now is slowly creeping up on my happy zoas. :(

October 2013

20131021_184752.jpg

Today

20140424_141533.jpg

beating-head-against-the-wall.gif

I think it wants to be front and center and I am okay with that but I need to save my zoas. They are also the host for my clownfish so I can't have them destroyed. I am going to frag the zoas, I suppose there is no other choice.

• Like 1