SaltCritters.com

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

I like! You shouldn't be concerned with growth everything looks awesome! I wish my coraline grew like yours.

The secret is uncured rock.

I can send you a frag of my deep wine coralline, not sure if it will 'grow' though.

The secret is uncured rock.

I can send you a frag of my deep wine coralline, not sure if it will 'grow' though.

Deep wine? Not sure I know what you are referring to. The only coraline I have growing in my pico is the really dark red stuff, is that what you are calling deep wine? I just wish I could get the bright pink purple coraline covering my rocks.

Edited by jgpicodope009
Deep wine? Not sure I know what you are referring to. The only coraline I have growing in my pico is the really dark red stuff, is that what you are calling deep wine? I just wish I could get the bright pink purple coraline covering my rocks.

mine os like a merlot color, more purply than 'red' but I suppose red is a good description. This red one is the easy to send frag of stuff,t he other colors of purple are deeply ingrained on the rock surface. The red stuff 'flows' on the rock and easy to peel off.

In other nooz, my 654th order from reefcleaners just shipped. :)

I love John Maloney.

mine os like a merlot color, more purply than 'red' but I suppose red is a good description. This red one is the easy to send frag of stuff,t he other colors of purple are deeply ingrained on the rock surface. The red stuff 'flows' on the rock and easy to peel off.

I might have to take you up on that offer. I think I would wait until you are willing or able to ship a couple frags of your sweet macros as well. I also figured out why those paly's were looking deformed, they were getting too much light. I have a frag of those if you are still interested.

I might have to take you up on that offer. I think I would wait until you are willing or able to ship a couple frags of your sweet macros as well. I also figured out why those paly's were looking deformed, they were getting too much light. I have a frag of those if you are still interested.

Sure. Oh here's my mini macro fuge! I sold a sandwich bag size of these for this weekend but I have some new goodies coming in too. As for Palys, I'm trying to rid myself of the green leopard ones. :(

IMG_20120511_164857.jpg

We'll PM in a few weeks and see what can be shipped, how about that.

Sure. Oh here's my mini macro fuge! I sold a sandwich bag size of these for this weekend but I have some new goodies coming in too. As for Palys, I'm trying to rid myself of the green leopard ones. :(

IMG_20120511_164857.jpg

We'll PM in a few weeks and see what can be shipped, how about that.

Sounds awesome to me. The green paly's I have are more of a green people eater paly. I can send a pic to see if you would be interested.

Edited by jgpicodope009

My brother, TS of the Tank Sitter Chronicles fame, has been watching episodes of Tanked. In fact I watched my first few episodes ever after he pulled me in to look at the 'cool fish'. Now, he has always said that all fish in my tank except the clown fish and the YCG are ugly. :angry:

Anyway so he's watching tanked and picks out a 6 line wrasse with a "why can't you add that cool fish" type of comment. :huh:

Guess I'm not done fish shopping.....

Sounds awesome to me. The green paly's I have are more of a green people eater paly. I can send a pic to see if you would be interested.

okay

Love those progression pics!!!! Yer tank looks great.

thank you! hope your zoas recover

Oh WOW!!!

Your tank is looking so beautiful! Those pictures are amazing. Great growth and color.

(I would have used more exclamation points, but I started feeling like a squealing tween...)

I love, love, love how healthy and lovely everything is :D

What time are you showing up on Sunday - did I read around 3pm somewhere? I can't remember what thread on which forum anything is on anymore.

My brother, TS of the Tank Sitter Chronicles fame, has been watching episodes of Tanked. In fact I watched my first few episodes ever after he pulled me in to look at the 'cool fish'. Now, he has always said that all fish in my tank except the clown fish and the YCG are ugly. :angry:

Anyway so he's watching tanked and picks out a 6 line wrasse with a "why can't you add that cool fish" type of comment. :huh:

Guess I'm not done fish shopping.....

I will admit, I watch Tanked on occasion as a guilty pleasure. Yes, I realize they don't explain cycling and stuff well, but I just enjoy seeing all the crazy tank ideas.

They show some gorgeous fish on that show, but unfortunately they're almost never nano reef sized. :(

Oh WOW!!!

Your tank is looking so beautiful! Those pictures are amazing. Great growth and color.

(I would have used more exclamation points, but I started feeling like a squealing tween...)

I love, love, love how healthy and lovely everything is :D

What time are you showing up on Sunday - did I read around 3pm somewhere? I can't remember what thread on which forum anything is on anymore.

Thank you thank you, I'm starting to enjoy it all finally. Yes, planning to be there after 2 pm purely in an effort to curb my spending, especially at the Jason Fox booth. :o KG is no help in that department and neither is Marc. I saw that you are volunteering! Well, no impulse fish purchases then. :) Smart phones should be banned from swaps. After I spent my last stinkin' dollar, I instantly sent pay pal to Jason Fox on the spot. :huh:

Sweet pics! Love the little guy sitting among your corals? What's his name?

Thank you. Which guy, the fishy guy or the crabby guy? :P The YCG is Lorax and the porcelain anemone crab is Mr. Silly. :lol:

And Ecoxotic liked it so much, they're going to personally re-post it on their FB page! Woooo!! omgomgomg

egyptian.gif

Gorg.

huh?

Well they did show a 6 lined wrasse on Tanked, which is nano-sized. So I can't say never. They've also shown pajama cardinals several times and of course plenty of clownfish. Oh, and flame angels.

Well they did show a 6 lined wrasse on Tanked, which is nano-sized. So I can't say never. They've also shown pajama cardinals several times and of course plenty of clownfish. Oh, and flame angels.

I changed my mind on the PJ's, they look adorable when they are small but not so much as they get bigger, I suppose the same can be said for Chromis and striped cardinals. The 6 line has always been on my wish list but I hear so many comments about them being mean too. With the Midas blenny already terrorized by the female clownfish, it is possible that getting a 6 line might switch her focus from the Blenny to the wrasse.

If the wrasse I get turns out to be a real punk, I've also heard that it is nearly impossible to catch them. lol. I think I will add the wrasse last, unless TS forgets..... B)

Edited by metrokat
I'd like a six liner as well. Yer midas is still being shy??

No, he darts around on his side of the tank. But gets bullied by the female clown who also hangs out on that side of the tank. His coloration is a near constant happy yellow, except today when Dingbat scared him, he morphed into a spotted brown and started doing the heavy breathing thing for a few minutes.

I'm just afraid the clown could cause him to jump out. The feeder flap is always open for the clip on fan.

reeftankguy
The feeder flap is always open for the clip on fan.

I heard a rumor that there are these things called chillers, they keep your water chilled and stuffs...