Cultivated Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

I'm making a new tank video. Need some cool music ideas for it.

Do u like Coldplay?

I can't tell you one thing about any other tablet than a Ipad. Apple is all I buy.

Amen.

Red red wine by bob marley would go well with slow swimming fish and swaying corals.

Disclaimer: I generally can't stand reggae, but that version of the song isn't that bad.. Actually pretty good.

I'm making a new tank video. Need some cool music ideas for it.

This one's prettier, but less-suited to a tank video (too busy):

Edited by uglybuckling
Red red wine by bob marley would go well with slow swimming fish and swaying corals.

Disclaimer: I generally can't stand reggae, but that version of the song isn't that bad.. Actually pretty good.

Red Red Wine by Bob Marley? Really, really? My guess is you think UB40 is Bob Marley, which of course hurts my brain. lol. Okay I'm done being a fixer of the internet for today B)

Oh and btw it was originally done by Neil Diamond.

Like I said, I don't listen to reggae. :lol: I was told it was him so I didn't question it. I did know about Neil diamond though.

Either way, I still think it'd be a cool song for a tank video

Good morning. Zeph comes over today. I am actually going to make him lift my tank. It needs a little wedge of carbboard in the front for balance. Fun. Hope he pumped iron yesterday, hes gonna be put to the test. :D

Edited by metrokat
Good morning. Zeph comes over today. I am actually going to make him lift my tank. It needs a little wedge of carbboard in the front for balance. Fun. Hope he pumped iron yesterday, hes gonna be put to the test. :D

im scared :scarry:

Hey youre the one that wanted to lift the tank and throwmit out the window. This should be easy. If the stand doesn't break.....

Those music choices will not work. There is nothng romantic and sweet about my tank. Its hot, exciting, power packed. The music should reflect that.

Too funny

Can we get a video of this Kat? Sure the big guy can handle it.

Im on it. :lol:

I dont know if i should ask Zeph to wear his ah form fitting tee shirt or not. On one hand it will make for a good video in case he ever needs to moon light as a tank lifter. But then my mother is visiting, i dont want her to be scandalized.

Hey youre the one that wanted to lift the tank and throwmit out the window. This should be easy. If the stand doesn't break.....

Those music choices will not work. There is nothng romantic and sweet about my tank. Its hot, exciting, power packed. The music should reflect that.

How about this?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RxmH4v0DJiQ...v%3DRxmH4v0DJiQ

or...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=sjIfPODIyuA...v%3DsjIfPODIyuA

Idk if that's what you're looking for but they're both more up tempo and exciting.

U can thank me later ;)

I wanna come visit!! /whine!

No really I'm scheduled to be in NYC at the end of January. I'd never impose, but it would be funny! ;)

*And it'll be my first time in NY much less NYC so it should be an *adventure*. :scarry:

I wanna come visit!! /whine!

No really I'm scheduled to be in NYC at the end of January. I'd never impose, but it would be funny! ;)

*And it'll be my first time in NY much less NYC so it should be an *adventure*. :scarry:

I'm usually travelling last 2 weeks in Jan but I would love to meet you if your visit is when I'm in town, LMK.

Well, if you want to give off a little bit of romanticism yet keep the party going, The Whisper Song by the ying yang twins should suffice.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=nYYjZeErFks...v%3DnYYjZeErFks

Im still thinking on the full out party song, but I'm feeling something along the lines of the beastie boys would be good. Maybe just some house music. Uhn tiss uhn tiss