Pod Your Reef

TheKleinReef

:wub:

Do you know the parameters? I think phosphates are high based on the color of the Kat. Might need to get about 5-10 peppermint shrimps or a file fish to help with the aiptasia.

No idea on parameters. I'll do a barrage of tests when I'm home.

I'll be removing most of the rock and supergluing/burning the aptasia.

I refuse to get peppermint shrimp. Too many mixed experiences. A file fish would be cool, I just don't know what kind to get or where to get one. This tank needs more fish. I also might pick up a media reactor when I'm home.

edit.

I want more fish, but how will the tang play with one inhabitants. Ii'm planning on the scape being redone.

If the tang won't play nice, I can potentially swap him out for different fish. Although my mom loves the tang, so that may not be an option.

Stick your tang into your sump or in a temporary tank. Then rescape and add the other fish as needed (doesn't seem like you'll be QTing the new additions), with the tang going in last. That should help with the aggression.

• Like 2
TheKleinReef

Stick your tang into your sump or in a temporary tank. Then rescape and add the other fish as needed (doesn't seem like you'll be QTing the new additions), with the tang going in last. That should help with the aggression.

Hmmm. That could work. My sump is big enough I think. Thanks!

when you come back, hit up Wojtek if you want some LPS. He has more LPS than most LFS.

what's that? Wojtek?

• Like 1
TheKleinReef

Took it out of the water and inspected.. It smells and the tissue pattern is there. It's alive. Not happy but alive.

i am sure it just needs a little TLC...

I'm picking up a reactor today or tomorrow.