Innovative Marine Aquariums

Haha aight. Meetup at reefwise? I need some new coral.

Reefwise is really nice, I like Aqua Pros a lot too (buy most of my stuff there.) And the nice thing is they aren't that far from each other so can hit them both.

Reefwise is really nice, I like Aqua Pros a lot too (buy most of my stuff there.) And the nice thing is they aren't that far from each other so can hit them both.

I haven't been there, I'll have to check them out.

They are in Glen Ellyn, about 15 minutes drive from Reefwise. Dave and Mike are really good guys. It's not as nice looking as Reefwise, but they have a lot of nice corals and fish. If you go it can be a pain to find the first time, there are 2 buildings and they are actually in the back one. The front one is always locked but has his grow out tanks and stuff. I've been in the other building and he always has some nice stuff growing.

I'm going to have the opportunity and time to frag some corals when I'm home. Everything aside from the kat is fair game, I'll have to check with Kat on the waitlist. But some of the others I'd be willing to trade/sell.

(12/8/15 edit):

Update list of what's available:

ORA Hawkins (Not too many frags maybe 1-2)

Green birdsnest $0

Hurlock Acro

Mandarin Setosa

Red Monti <$10

Purple Monti <$15

Green/purple Montipora <$10

Purple Hammer

Green Frogspawn

Torch $20

Zoas $5 per eye

updated list.

(I'll throw in the monti's for $0 if you buy other stuff as well)

• Like 1

Thanks. I got some time but my brain hurts from studying. If I don't know it now, I'm not gonna know it an hour from now. Hah might as well just relax.

That was my motto when i was in school, although it usually started a few weeks earlier. lol

• Like 1

Side note: Finished finals. ended up with 3 A's.

Woohoo! All i have is one day of work and some packing to do and I'm heading home! :D

I still have nightmares about finals...usually involve finding out I was registered for a class on the day of the finals and have to ace it or flunk out.

• Like 1

I still have nightmares about finals...usually involve finding out I was registered for a class on the day of the finals and have to ace it or flunk out.

I always have nightmares about missing them, or the teacher moved classrooms for the finals. D: