Pod Your Reef

Wow, I just checked your thread to get caught up and what???? TOTM??? Congratulations!!! :flower:

And yeah, I hear you (and Mark) about unmotivated/immature students. Like Mark, I'm a computer guy. I never understood the computer science majors that complained about how they hated to write code. WHY DID YOU PICK THIS MAJOR IF YOU HATE IT? And yes, I've had to fire a few of them too.

Hopefully the worst of them will drop out after a semester or so. Makes you wonder how they made it as far as grad school.

• Like 2

Wow, I just checked your thread to get caught up and what???? TOTM??? Congratulations!!! :flower:

And yeah, I hear you (and Mark) about unmotivated/immature students. Like Mark, I'm a computer guy. I never understood the computer science majors that complained about how they hated to write code. WHY DID YOU PICK THIS MAJOR IF YOU HATE IT? And yes, I've had to fire a few of them too.

Hopefully the worst of them will drop out after a semester or so. Makes you wonder how they made it as far as grad school.

Thanks Teeny :D

And yeah, it frustrates me that it even bothers me... hah

• Like 1

Any body have an xbone?

I always read this as "x bone" and get confused for a second!!

My BF has one and plays Destiny all the time. I wanna find a game him and I can play together. And actually he has two systems and two TVs set up. For a while his bro was coming over and they would play together.

Missed your rant. :flower:

How are ya?

Good. I got an xbone! And I'm traveling this weekend. Nice to get away. That's for sure.

Future manager IMO :D Hell, maybe you'll own your own facility someday.

As a PTA, probably not. But that's okay with me. Haha. PTA is no money maker, but I'm really liking it so far.

I always read this as "x bone" and get confused for a second!!

My BF has one and plays Destiny all the time. I wanna find a game him and I can play together. And actually he has two systems and two TVs set up. For a while his bro was coming over and they would play together.

Agh I don't have destiny. Just halo 5 and black ops 3.

I don't know much about the games out or I'd recommend one for you two to play.

Wtf is a xbone

Xbox one

Literally read it as x bone

Same, I just ignored it and hoped it would go away. Not buying one, we have the XBOX and it didn't get used very much. I got the kids into PC gaming and they never looked back.

• Like 3
jedimasterben

Same, I just ignored it and hoped it would go away. Not buying one, we have the XBOX and it didn't get used very much. I got the kids into PC gaming and they never looked back.

PC FTW :D

• Like 2

Agh I don't have destiny. Just halo 5 and black ops 3.

I don't know much about the games out or I'd recommend one for you two to play.

Actually, a new Fable game is supposed to be coming out. Except that it seems to be forced co-op, and I think if you don't play with other people, you have to play with computer characters. I loved the Fable games, but I don't like people. Meh, maybe once I see some gameplay I'd change my mind.

Literally read it as x bone

ME TOO!

I have an XBox One. I like to play Disney infinity with the kids. :slap: nobody laugh

I also bought Sherlock homes but I didn't care for it too much after playing it, might sell it at christmas.

I wanted to buy sims butI aready play it on my iPad so that won't be anything new.

The kids play FIFA and some car racing game

• Like 2

I didn't know it was X box one either! LOL I am really feeling old. To me the first generation X box was up and coming. Gee whiz, I still remember Space Invaders and Pac man!

• Like 2