SaltCritters.com

Congrats! I was looking at the growth of your monti cap on the left rock and DANG that thing grew from June to July like a weed!

I know right! They might end up causing some warfare down the road, but until then I'm just going to enjoy the growth. B)

So how has that flame angel been over his lifespan? Has he picked at any corals? SPS? I'd love to get a Pygmy Angel for the 50gal. Thinking about a potter's . What are you feeding him?

• Like 1

So how has that flame angel been over his lifespan? Has he picked at any corals? SPS? I'd love to get a Pygmy Angel for the 50gal. Thinking about a potter's . What are you feeding him?

I'm sure he picks at the SPS but I don't think he's every killed any. I got him when he was tiny, maybe 2" or so. He eats pellets and rods food just like everyone else.

I love potters Angels!!!!

• Like 1

I'm sure he picks at the SPS but I don't think he's every killed any. I got him when he was tiny, maybe 2" or so. He eats pellets and rods food just like everyone else.

I love potters Angels!!!!

Cool, I think I'll start a thread asking people about their experiences- since I am stuck on the couch for awhile ? I've never seen one live before
  • Like 2

Cool, I think I'll start a thread asking people about their experiences- since I am stuck on the couch for awhile ? I've never seen one live before

Reef wise had one last time I was home. Absolutely beautiful fish. I met took everything I had not to buy it. Haha

I am definitely getting a flame for my 75. One of my fav

They're pretty cool fish. I remember there was a member her that had a breeding trio. That would be so cool.

• Like 1