Pod Your Reef

Ill take it =P

Fight you for it =P.

how about you each take half. you'll still end up with 5" of birsdnest. hahah

I actually like giving the colony away but keep a frag and watch it grow out again. I wonder how huge it would be if i never fragged it or gave pieces away.

• Like 1

how about you each take half. you'll still end up with 5" of birsdnest. hahah

I actually like giving the colony away but keep a frag and watch it grow out again. I wonder how huge it would be if i never fragged it or gave pieces away.

when's the next time you are in town? we should do another Chicago meet-up soon before winter hits hard.

• Like 1

I'm all for a little algae, but for pictures I scrape as much off as I can. My parents are probably too scared to move the birdsnest.

I can imagine indeed ...

• Like 1
jedimasterben

I'm all for a little algae, but for pictures I scrape as much off as I can. My parents are probably too scared to move the birdsnest.

I don't blame them too much for that. I have one of my leathers glued/epoxied in place and literally every time I bump it it comes loose lol. Bump that birdsnest and it would quickly become a dozen birdsnests! :D

I would probably ask them to remove the algae that is growing on the overflow box openings. Doesn't look like it will cause any issues in the short term, but it's always best to make sure the overflow is as open as possible! :)

• Like 1

I don't blame them too much for that. I have one of my leathers glued/epoxied in place and literally every time I bump it it comes loose lol. Bump that birdsnest and it would quickly become a dozen birdsnests! :D

I would probably ask them to remove the algae that is growing on the overflow box openings. Doesn't look like it will cause any issues in the short term, but it's always best to make sure the overflow is as open as possible! :)

That stuff is actually quite interesting. It grows sooooo fast. I pulled all of it off when I was last home and by the time I left it was already starting to look like I didn't touch it.

I'll let them know though.

Nice FTS!!!

Thanks babe.

jedimasterben

That stuff is actually quite interesting. It grows sooooo fast. I pulled all of it off when I was last home and by the time I left it was already starting to look like I didn't touch it.

I'll let them know though.

I used to have a little bit of similar stuff a while back. Rabbitfish loved it though and haven't seen it since :D

• Like 1