inTank Media Baskets

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fire shrimp molted again :huh:

That is twice in a month. I did not realize they can molt that often and that fast.

You must be feeding well!!

Good luck on the lights this weekend!

Fire shrimp molted again :huh:

That is twice in a month. I did not realize they can molt that often and that fast.

Mine molt quite frequently. I guess they are growing a lot :)

surgicalsense
Mine molt quite frequently. I guess they are growing a lot :)

This is a little one but it is not timid anymore...

I noticed this lastnight:

My girlie clown looks a bit bloated. Color is excellent, activity level is normal, eating habits same piggy and hunts for pods. I guess I will keep an eye on her and see up is up. The little male seems just fine, also.

Sorry I have been so MIA this week.

My Cleaner molted once a week right when I got him, I think he was trying to grow back his 2 missing legs and was growing as well. I am betting on another molt soon. He is getting BIG.

Glad their all healthy!

surgicalsense
Sorry I have been so MIA this week.

My Cleaner molted once a week right when I got him, I think he was trying to grow back his 2 missing legs and was growing as well. I am betting on another molt soon. He is getting BIG.

Glad their all healthy!

No worries about the MIA... we have lives outside of our online click :D here on nr.

I am kinda worried about my girlie clown, though. She is bloated :huh: But, not floating the surface bloated. Like super fat.

surgicalsense

Holy cow!

My LEDs have already been delivered today! Looks like I do have a install project this weekend.

Gena, I will keep you posted if I need D assistance with this :D

* I will also try to get a close up picture of the girlie clowns belly :unsure:

Is she over eatting? Clowns do that...they just keep eating...and eating. Stringy poop? Heavy breathing? And why you say super fat you mean like booty sag fat or that good good

surgicalsense
Is she over eatting? Clowns do that...they just keep eating...and eating. Stringy poop? Heavy breathing? And why you say super fat you mean like booty sag fat or that good good

I feed the tank every other day and mix it up. In between what I feed, she hunts for pods. She looks normal as can be, active, color is bright as it has always been. The poo did look weird to me the other day. She about almost 3" long now.

nevermore1701
Holy cow!

My LEDs have already been delivered today! Looks like I do have a install project this weekend.

Gena, I will keep you posted if I need D assistance with this :D

* I will also try to get a close up picture of the girlie clowns belly :unsure:

Hopefully I'll be able to get some of those LEDs in a month or two, it's the last equipment upgrade I need to do. Can't wait to see how your tank looks with them installed!

Try adding garlic to your food to boost her immune system, watch her poo if its stringy she could have a parasite...but who knows I can't see her :P

surgicalsense
Hopefully I'll be able to get some of those LEDs in a month or two, it's the last equipment upgrade I need to do. Can't wait to see how your tank looks with them installed!

Thanks me too, I can not wait to see the difference. Let alone the color spectrum. The Pros that I am getting have all the reds/blues/greens and the inbetweens. I will also have the whites/blues on the regular Pro :D

Try adding garlic to your food, watch her poo if its stringy she could have a parasite...but who knows I can't see her :P

I added garlic yesterday ;) only a little bit though. Because it did cross my mine about the parasite issue. I am going to try to get a close up of belly tonight and post.

surgicalsense
what parts are missing?

The little rubber spacers and I thought that another part was missing which I was wrong. I had already ordered it and it was at home :huh: duh ... but, I assembled the lights last night to test them and the color RGBs would not come on. So idk ... I am going to call them today. The whites/blues worked just fine. Blinding even.

surgicalsense
Yay for new lights. How is the bloated clownfish?

She looked better last night when I got home, so maybe she made big poopie :P ... I will keep an eye on her. The bf had a difficult time trying to get a picture of her tummy since she would not stay in one place.

... and if not, I hope it was the little bit of garlic I gave her that helped.

surgicalsense

I just called Ecoxotics. They going to have a tech call me so we can trouble shoot these lights. Least the RGBs since they are not turning on and/or responding to the remote <_<

Glad she's looking better, just keep an eye like you said :)

:)

I just called Ecoxotics. They going to have a tech call me so we can trouble shoot these lights. Least the RGBs since they are not turning on and/or responding to the remote <_<

I have that problem too cant turn things on by remote

surgicalsense
I have that problem too cant turn things on by remote

The light is not turning on at all, manually or with remote. So I may have to send it back. I will know for sure once I get the call back from a tech.

In the meantime I will still install the whites/blues. I can still still put those in the hood.

The light is not turning on at all, manually or with remote. So I may have to send it back. I will know for sure once I get the call back from a tech.

In the meantime I will still install the whites/blues. I can still still put those in the hood.

I should get a remote like a clap on clap off for the tank hell yea.. shazam blues on blues off.. tripple clap for whites.. ugh.. one of those days again can ya tell?

Archived