ReefCleaners.org

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

;)

... I am just happy to be done with this plan. The only other spending I want to do is on corals (if needed) and/or the routine supplies along with maintenance.

I agree LED's are the best - :) Very glad you have finally finished your project to get it! I am going to take a look at the tank in a couple of minutes when the lights come on - to check up on my GHA... It is dying i think

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
I agree LED's are the best - :) Very glad you have finally finished your project to get it! I am going to take a look at the tank in a couple of minutes when the lights come on - to check up on my GHA... It is dying i think

Good!

Up date:

Just ordered the lights from Ecoxotics! Looks like I will have then sooner then 60 days as I was projecting. I want to get these upgrades over with honestly and just grow these corals out!

:D Yay, son!

... So all that is left is the exciting install and gutting of the stock JBJ hood.

Very nice!!!! You are gonna love it :happydance:

surgicalsense
lights are coming :bowdown:

sweet! :happydance:

Finally! :) ... I am honestly tired of upgrading the tank. So this is it! I just want to focus on growing and fragging my corals out. So my last investments on the tank will be my speciality corals I want.

Very nice!!!! You are gonna love it :happydance:

Yes, thank you darlin :happy: .... your tank's LEDs was my main desicion maker for this order and which direction for me to go. I sure as hell were not going to soder these LEDs even the guys wanted me to :huh:

surgicalsense
nope cuz you got to be logged in ;) its secret secret because it has name and address - creeps might write that down and visit

Can't get in! I work security here :lol: anyways.

Make sure you save your fans! The LEDs run cooler but they are still hot. Running fans on mine makes all the difference. D can help you if you run into trouble.

surgicalsense
Make sure you save your fans! The LEDs run cooler but they are still hot. Running fans on mine makes all the difference. D can help you if you run into trouble.

Wil do :D ... I was just going to clean them. I am sure they were never cleaned by the tanks original owner. I was also going to keep the splash guard.

Finally! :) ... I am honestly tired of upgrading the tank. So this is it! I just want to focus on growing and fragging my corals out. So my last investments on the tank will be my speciality corals I want.

I HEAR YA ON THAT ONE!!!! Geez, it seems it is never ending! You're almost there!

surgicalsense
I HEAR YA ON THAT ONE!!!! Geez, it seems it is never ending! You're almost there!

Self cleaning tank would be nice.

Self cleaning tank would be nice.

A was saying they needed to come up with an algae rumba for the glass, it would clean the glass for you instead of having to. LMAO said you make it and patent it and that will be something people want.

Can't wait on the LEDs.

surgicalsense
A was saying they needed to come up with an algae rumba for the glass, it would clean the glass for you instead of having to. LMAO said you make it and patent it and that will be something people want.

Can't wait on the LEDs.

Algae rumba! :lol:

Me too, looking forward to the new lights. Get it over with :P

These LED's are absolutely nothing fancy like that or I would of. Cheap waterproof stand of 24 leds I found on ebay for $6 for my little 3g FW. So these are not super awesome. I just wanted a better output then the T5 9watt the hood is stocked with.

... and NE is blowing this game :angry:

LEDs are rather dim, but the output is invisible rays. They are deceivingly dim :unsure:

surgicalsense
LEDs are rather dim, but the output is invisible rays. They are deceivingly dim :unsure:

On the little 3g I have, I really do not have enough light coming out of the cheap ones. I think I need one more strand. I am only looking for a temporary quick fix for lighting on this little tank.

On my SW they are going to full of awesome and fun color spectrums. Prism, yay.

surgicalsense
Or DIY two CREE LEDs. That'll knock the socks off any FW plants

CREE LEDs ... I suppose I will put one more stand and move on :P

surgicalsense
Age is just a number ;):lol:

... :lol: thus is true. I boogie board but, still no counter tops.

I mentioned to L, geesh I am turning 30'ish blah, blah :lol: very soon.

... :lol: thus is true. I boogie board but, still no counter tops.

I mentioned to L, geesh I am turning 30'ish blah, blah :lol: very soon.

You'll be over the hill before you know it :lol:

Archived