Pod Your Reef

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

LMAO no such thing as too old! My grandmother jumped out of her first airplane when she turned 70. Yes she went skydiving for her birthday!

If my Grandmother could do that you can dance on a bar! :P

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
You'll be over the hill before you know it :lol:

Kidding me, it is like I ran into it a few times :lol:

LMAO no such thing as too old! My grandmother jumped out of her first airplane when she turned 70. Yes she went skydiving for her birthday!

If my Grandmother could do that you can dance on a bar! :P

Had my fair share of counter tops anyways ;)

Yea it paid well...haha all I remember is taking laughing gas, handing out shots, and waking up butt ass nekid in a bed with 2 hot chicks and a fat friend...but I don't remember doing anything >.<

it was...laughing gas messes you up when your drunk lol

SS if it makes you feel any better - my green frogspawn is mad cause the sexy shrimp are walking all over it....bastard little shrimp...I gave them a maxi >.<

I feel so bad - I've been neglecting the forums this past week. I have been working some serious overtime (without pay) but getting a new website done. It is 'due' today well sort of - that is the beauty of working from home w/ my boss lol.. But at any rate i put in close to 80 hours last week to finish this project - once its done it will be 'less' work i have to do in the end

surgicalsense
Yea it paid well...haha all I remember is taking laughing gas, handing out shots, and waking up butt ass nekid in a bed with 2 hot chicks and a fat friend...but I don't remember doing anything >.<

:lol: Least you did not wake up in some ally.

it was...laughing gas messes you up when your drunk lol

SS if it makes you feel any better - my green frogspawn is mad cause the sexy shrimp are walking all over it....bastard little shrimp...I gave them a maxi >.<

Why doesn't the frogspawn just eat them?

I feel so bad - I've been neglecting the forums this past week. I have been working some serious overtime (without pay) but getting a new website done. It is 'due' today well sort of - that is the beauty of working from home w/ my boss lol.. But at any rate i put in close to 80 hours last week to finish this project - once its done it will be 'less' work i have to do in the end

The same auto one you have been showing me?

The same auto one you have been showing me?

Yup - working on it - Almost done thank god.. it has been a project from hell - our other programmer's wife had surgery so he was out half the week - and then she is still in the hospital recovering - so its been a fun week flying solo working his code in with mine - adding additional features etc.. You know :) the life of a small business

surgicalsense
Still mad, huh? It may take a while. Don't worry...it will be happy again soon :)

It has expanded a little bit, but not its usual size of my hand. But I think it is placement is better on that top LR that is for sure. I have to place those other zoas to, figure out how to remove them from those bulky plugs.

It has expanded a little bit, but not its usual size of my hand. But I think it is placement is better. I have to figure out how to remove those bulky plugs.

I decoded it... i simply had to remove some words

I dunno, as soon as the frog tries to drag its flesh in the sexyies moon bounce with they're mythical gravity has no effect on me thing they do

I dunno, as soon as the frog tries to drag its flesh in the sexyies moon bounce with they're mythical gravity has no effect on me thing they do

I'm confused? :D

surgicalsense

:lol: sexyies moon bounce mythical gravity :lol:

I'm confused? :D

:lol:

Archived