Coral Vue Hydros

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
That looks familiar...hmmmm, where have I seen that before????? ;)

I can tell it's grown!

You can? It is definately growing over the backside. I am going to spot feed it today when I get home from work :)

I like it! But yes what is it???

Gena's rehomed Green Maze favia ... it needed stretching room so we dropped it in my tank.

That's what she said *snickers*!!! Looks like a great coral though

:lol:

surgicalsense
I wish someone would re home a favia to me

Very nice SS!... and Gena

Once I get these LED's in my tank and everything begins to over grow I am sure I will something for you.

You can? It is definately growing over the backside. I am going to spot feed it today when I get home from work :)

I thought so. I don't remember it being so low in the front. What will you spot feed it? I'm sure it would love some meaty bits.

surgicalsense
Try some Myisis! Mine takes forever to eat it but you can watch the little mouths chow down!

Thats what I was going to give it. Between that and the crop dusting it gets.

surgicalsense
Try some Myisis! Mine takes forever to eat it but you can watch the little mouths chow down!

It took forever for it to eat the mysis .... I think I will do that just once in a while with it. The zoa were picky, only the Rainbows grabbed the mysis. Of course the duncan grabbed the mysis.

I removed the stock light from my 3g. Even though the new LEDs are waterproof I think I should wrap the exposed wires to clean up the look of them. Any suggestions? ... or should I just use the plan ol'black electrical tape.

Any tips on keeping suborn macro in place (the hermits keep moving) I place then between LR, so such luck. The next morning the macro is on the sand bed <_< Should I glue the macro to a frag plug? Then stick it down.

Also, I of course do not have the proper fragging tools (yet) the Radio active dragon eyes on this large bulky frag tile. Is there away to remove them without injury and the tools?

Lastly for todays excitement, my params:

Ca 480 ... has dropped since last check and this is with no WC.

Kh 13 drops/it is decreasing since last check also with no WC. But still high :huh:

No 0

Po 0

I have not dosed, but I will still do a WC Sunday regardless. So with the new filtration and skimmer I have managed to maintain with out the weekly WC that I was obligated to do.

surgicalsense

Repost for help :huh: ... pretty please.

I removed the stock light from my 3g. Even though the new LEDs are waterproof I think I should wrap the exposed wires to clean up the look of them and because they are also exposed to the FW. Any suggestions? ... or should I just use the plan ol'black electrical tape.

I removed the stock light from my 3g. Even though the new LEDs are waterproof I think I should wrap the exposed wires to clean up the look of them and because they are also exposed to the FW. Any suggestions? ... or should I just use the plan ol'black electrical tape.

I think the electric tape should be fine.

I need a picture before I can give a recommendation :P

surgicalsense
I'll do! ;)

I have to stop doing that and write complete sentences. I meant send it to the cell phone :P ... because of the way the lights are. I am going to zip tie them to the hood. This way they are not permanent and can be easily replaced if I have to.

I have to stop doing that and write complete sentences. I meant send it to the cell phone :P ... because of the way the lights are. I am going to zip tie them to the hood. This way they are not permanent and can be easily replaced if I have to.

Gotcha! ;)

Archived