ReefCleaners.org

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

surgicalsense
I should get a remote like a clap on clap off for the tank hell yea.. shazam blues on blues off.. tripple clap for whites.. ugh.. one of those days again can ya tell?

Yes! Your off ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The little rubber spacers and I thought that another part was missing which I was wrong. I had already ordered it and it was at home :huh: duh ... but, I assembled the lights last night to test them and the color RGBs would not come on. So idk ... I am going to call them today. The whites/blues worked just fine. Blinding even.

I hope they can fix it over the phone for you.

My MO is to take a screwdriver and a hammer to things that don't work, with almost always a bad outcome.

surgicalsense
I hope they can fix it over the phone for you.

My MO is to take a screwdriver and a hammer to things that don't work, with almost always a bad outcome.

:lol: I would like to do that! Specially when I was expecting pretty colors and nothing happened. Either way, it will sort itself out.

surgicalsense
i hate it when i get something new and am so exited to use it and its broken. Sorry SS!

I know right! Broken new stuff, what the dueces.

Well I got them to work, but the receiver is not responding to the remote and so forth. So least I do not have the send the light bar back, just the receiver/remote for the most part.

I know right! Broken new stuff, what the dueces.

Well I got them to work, but the receiver is not responding to the remote and so forth. So least I do not have the send the light bar back, just the receiver/remote for the most part.

What was wrong with them... were they not plugged in ?LOL! :P

surgicalsense
I was gonna say that, but didn't have the balls.

:o Since when? You have said other nonsense :P before to me!

On another note:

I want to put my lights in already B)

surgicalsense
I'd be so impatient!

:lol: I am ... I have called Ecoxotics 3 times already wondering what the hell is going on with the customer service and tech support. I should just be able to mail this part back and swap it out for the same damn thing <_<

surgicalsense
Have they walked you through anything yet?

No, it has been like pulling teeth for a return phone call from the particular tech I need to speak with :mellow: ... I just need to swap this part/remote/receiver out and be done with this.

Now I am starting to whin about this nonsense.

surgicalsense
Do you have the day off today?????

It's like summer out there :happy:

In the office right now. Oh, I am off this Monday.

Yes, it is ...

surgicalsense

Yay!!! :happydance: ... Ecoxotics will ship me out a new receiver and remote! So I will still install my lights this weekend. I just can not use the RGB Pro colors. I didn't even have to mail back the faulty receiver/remote.

... I even wrote them an email saying that the dueces why is it so hard for me to get a 10 minute phone call on this. I have already isolated what is wrong with product :P ...

:o Since when? You have said other nonsense :P before to me!

Yes, but I never insinuated you were stoopid, at least i don't remember!

On another note:

I want to put my lights in already B)

Did you ever figure out the lights?

surgicalsense
Did you ever figure out the lights?

Yes, Mark... that was like 36 hours ago. I even isolated the issue with the receiver. I will have them fully up and running by next week. I have to wait for them to ship me the replacement receiver and remote. You know what I mean jellybean?

surgicalsense
Geez, I just can't keep accurate track of what's going with everbody's tank.

Just giving you a hard time. It is Friday and I have to work a real crappy shift in the 36 hours <_< I was projecting... sorry.

I am doing a parcial install this Sun/Mon until I get the part. Then they should be fully illuminated by next weekend for sure. Okay darlin.

Yes, Mark... that was like 36 hours ago.

lol sounds like that commercial "that was so 2 seconds ago."

Sorry to hear you had problems. I have an Ecoxotic Panorama Pro strip and love it. Can't wait to see your's!

surgicalsense
lol sounds like that commercial "that was so 2 seconds ago."

Sorry to hear you had problems. I have an Ecoxotic Panorama Pro strip and love it. Can't wait to see your's!

Me too, I got them faster then I was telling everyone. Go figure I have a small issue to hash out before installing them. The funnest part was, me explaining to Ecoxotics that, no the lights are not installed yet and of course I test my equipment prior :rolleyes: ... I have a bit more sense then that.

I am hoping that once these lights are installed my corals will grow like crazy. I have some serious fragging to do. My ducan has 2 new fully developed heads now and I just found 3 more small ones. Yay!

Archived