Top Shelf Aquatics

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

surgicalsense
Doesn't X work on them too?

IDK trying wont hurt right?

HA see the silly froggie will be fine he is just giving you the finger, in a sense :P , for making him PO.

I have to look at it again so silly.

It worked and killed it ;) the aiptasia. You mean for the glass anemone? I haven't confirm it is. Homework time.

:lol: it's flipping me off! I am sure it is. So I am cleaning my glass and moving my frag rack down and to the edge. Moved the heater on the other side. Well it appears the clowns want the heater back were it was. Silly... they will have to get used to it.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good!

LMAO silly clowns, I move the mag float around to different spots every few days to throw them off, but they always go back to the Thermometer.

Guess my froggie is still a bit too small, even though it is the size of my hand when fully inflated.

surgicalsense
noooooooooooo

also xenia dies in my tank

:lol: um, yeah, okay.

... I was trying to be kind and pawn off the some xenia in one shot :lol:

I want pictures of the new LEDs. :)

I will promise.

I tried and FAILed :P plus I am going to move some macro around and maybe one of the radio actives. I was going to try to remove them from the plug, but there is a new tiny baby :happy: so nope, staying put.

Good!

LMAO silly clowns, I move the mag float around to different spots every few days to throw them off, but they always go back to the Thermometer.

Guess my froggie is still a bit too small, even though it is the size of my hand when fully inflated.

Maybe we should do the picture of hosting clown trick :P

surgicalsense
I have been thinking about using Joel's yelling method. Seems to be working for him...... ;)

:lol:

I am so having a macro issue. I have this cool looking stuff, I anchor it down and the freakin snails have to munch right were it is anchored down.

Can you put some netting around it or something to protect the area? Like the bags the place over plant's roots etc when being shipped? Just around the macro and the rock where it is anchored?

surgicalsense
Can you put some netting around it or something to protect the area? Like the bags the place over plant's roots etc when being shipped? Just around the macro and the rock where it is anchored?

No because I am lazy :lol: and I had glued it down but so much for that. I just shoved it back at the top between the rocks. It will be fine there until the huge ass hermit I have decides to rip it down.

nevermore1701

I'd like to get something for my clown to (maybe) host, but I'm not sure what. Right now at night she sleeps face down in the corner under my nano-mag :closedeyes:

No because I am lazy :lol: and I had glued it down but so much for that. I just shoved it back at the top between the rocks. It will be fine there until the huge ass hermit I have decides to rip it down.

:lol: That is in your sig!

HAHA doesn't really matter if you get a host unless it's big enough for the clowns to want it. Guess my froggie is still too small. But it is now 4 heads instead of 3. It's growing FAST! :D

surgicalsense
I'd like to get something for my clown to (maybe) host, but I'm not sure what. Right now at night she sleeps face down in the corner under my nano-mag :closedeyes:

:happy:

surgicalsense
Love the LEDs on there so much brighter.

:) Thank you

Its just the one bar ... the clarity is great. I will have to take pictures again once the spectrum is in and take pictures with all the colors :)

More drama. So yesterday, after I stupidly broke your monti frag, I went to pull it out and it landed on top of my ricordea mushroom. I was trying to not squeeze it too much with my tweezers to avoid damaging any tissue, but my loose grip made that happen :rolleyes:

Today I notice it has some white blotches from the mushrooms. It is still green too, and the polyps are out, so I'm not too concerned. We should probably let it heal for a week in my tank before you put it in your tank. Just to be safe. I need a slapping my own head icon! <_<

More drama. So yesterday, after I stupidly broke your monti frag, I went to pull it out and it landed on top of my ricordea mushroom. I was trying to not squeeze it too much with my tweezers to avoid damaging any tissue, but my loose grip made that happen :rolleyes:

Today I notice it has some white blotches from the mushrooms. It is still green too, and the polyps are out, so I'm not too concerned. We should probably let it heal for a week in my tank before you put it in your tank. Just to be safe. I need a slapping my own head icon! <_<

bah you need to quit working out

surgicalsense

No slapping!

Girlie, I told you know worries about that :happy: we are going to make a field trip to Vivid even if it is to just window shop there. Honestly I am going to have to put a hold on purchasing corals (sucks!) because of moving. But I figured I could get a couple of rics and I still want the dendra. Then at the moment all purchases come to a halt.

I found a eagle eye zoa that came off and was in the back of my tank. I glued it to a plug, so I hope it can grow it out.

L wants a crab... So I might go to the LFS in our area today (not at the office today :) ) We got there to late yesterday they were closed.

Archived