Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

Ohhhhh....I would like to trade frags for king midas :)

did you check them out yet? the purple ring on them is the brightest I have seen on a kind midas frag.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did see them!!!! On the frag tree :)

Do you have two tank threads or something? Or am I going crazy?

I have my 3 gal pico thread and my biocube 14 thread lol. I have two threads but you still might be going crazy though :P

I thought so. I saw the king midas in the BC14 then :)

You need a quick link in your signature for the BC14!!!!!

I have never even though about that. That is a great idea.....lets see if I remember how to put a link lol.

surgicalsense
We had to buy some $10 part to get the fans to work. I'll have to ask D what it is, cuz I'm clueless with that :)

Thank you :)

YAY pictures lol. lookin good ss. When your rainbow zoas grow out a little more we should propose a trade. I just got a sweet deal on a nice king midas frag that I can frag once it grows out that I would be willing to trade. You should go check them out in my bc 14 thread.

Absolutely ... total of 4 new heads since the new lights are on.

surgicalsense

IMG_7407.JPG

... white/blues in the back

... RGB Pros in the back

So far I think I did a clean install. I replaced the splash guard. I will post pictures of the tank with the different color spectrums.

Once again I am having lame uploading issues :angry: I am not sure it is me :P or something else.

surgicalsense
Looks great! Clean install. :)

Have you tried uploading to imgur?

Joel ;) ... thank you

imgur? What is this imgur you speak of?

nevermore1701
IMG_7407.JPG

... white/blues in the back

... RGB Pros in the back

So far I think I did a clean install. I replaced the splash guard. I will post pictures of the tank with the different color spectrums.

Once again I am having lame uploading issues :angry: I am not sure it is me :P or something else.

Very cool, I can't wait till I can get some (even though it will be a few months yet)!

I just use a Blogger account to host all my pictures, it's fast, reliable, and doesn't have any size limits.

Joel ;) ... thank you

imgur? What is this imgur you speak of?

Here

It's what I use to upload all of my photos. You don't even have to join to upload. Give it a shot. You just paste the direct link in the img codes here. :)

surgicalsense

bzQ4T.jpg

Here

It's what I use to upload all of my photos. You don't even have to join to upload. Give it a shot. You just paste the direct link in the img codes here. :)

OMG! Thank you ... :D

surgicalsense
Looks so nice! Clean work girl!

Looks so pretty with the new lights. :happy:

Thank you! Chica!

L said he is going to work on pictures for me tonight with the different colors :P and thanks to Joel I am not going to have pictures anymore :happy:

nevermore1701
xoAiS.jpg

Left side

... this was taken when I still kinda had the microbubble issue.

I am so jealous of those shrooms, I wonder why they don't do well in my tank :angry:

surgicalsense
HAHA how does he like the new lights?

:lol: Yes ... he'd better!

Big pictures...woohoo :happydance:

Those shrooms are always big and happy!!!!! I think the problem for mine is too much flow.

It might be, I had read that they like a liter flow so that they trumpet and open up all the way.

I am so jealous of those shrooms, I wonder why they don't do well in my tank :angry:

NUcSO.jpg

I know it is blurred, but those are the purple shrooms.

Archived