Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

surgicalsense
Very pretty splurge there!!!!!!

How about a Royal Gramma? I don't think they are aggressive??????

I would have to do my hw on a gramma. I have no idea. :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
They definitely fit the "super bright" requirement.

But, the no evil and mean category? My x damsel was just territorial and mean to everyone in the tank. I do not want to go through that again.

Grammas can get vicious in a small tank. Mine claim about half the territory in my 75. :eek:

The damsel that Harvarnii (I know I didn't spell it right) has is a peaceful, colorful fish :) Sapphire Damsel is what it is.

What about a court jester goby or a fairy wrasse?

surgicalsense

I did not find anything that notes they will co-exist with clowns? It did indicate they would with the goby.

I was thinking of a royal gamma for my next fish as well, supposedly, hardy, colorful and peaceful, cheap too! I'll have to do more research.

Wait, you do the research and get back to me, will ya hun? Haha.

surgicalsense
I was thinking of a royal gamma for my next fish as well, supposedly, hardy, colorful and peaceful, cheap too! I'll have to do more research.

Wait, you do the research and get back to me, will ya hun? Haha.

Joel stated they (the gamma) can be mean. So that is x'ed out of my options. However, the fairy wrasse doesn't sound so bad. Plus it might help with the random pest issue that I am now stepping into. I will still do my hw and keep you posted, Mark.

surgicalsense

Oh and L took some pictures lastnight, but he was not pleased with them -_- He said he will take more today, hopefully by this evening I can post a some of the FW 3g and Betta bowl. Also the new corals ... and on another note:

I hope my shipment from Marinedepot comes in this afternoon. I have aiptasia (singular so far) to freaken kill :angry: kill, oorah!

@ Gena darlin .... I found me wallet on ebay ;) so I did not pay the full retail. Yay!

If you ordered before 3pm you'll get it today.

Tell L to stop being so picky with his pictures :lol:

Nice job on the eBay find too!!!!!! I've been cracking down this week and getting things posted. I had a 2 wk vacation...the party is over :lol:

surgicalsense
If you ordered before 3pm you'll get it today.

Tell L to stop being so picky with his pictures :lol:

Nice job on the eBay find too!!!!!! I've been cracking down this week and getting things posted. I had a 2 wk vacation...the party is over :lol:

I did figure you were busy with that yesterday. Oh, just an fyi for you. One of my closest friends worked at ebay in the corperate HQ in Utah. Well I still have connections there if something were to come up with your client issues when selling and filling cases ;)

L has camera OCD :lol: I honestly do not think I can and he will not accept :lol: (plus my camera being so iffy does not help) I can not wait to buy him one like D's ... He really was impressed with his. So hopefully I will get him one in several months (I have a plan)

How is A doing? Has it kinda of left his mind for the time being?

I did figure you were busy with that yesterday. Oh, just an fyi for you. One of my closest friends worked at ebay in the corperate HQ in Utah. Well I still have connections there if something were to come up with your and client issues when selling and filling cases ;)

L has camera OCD :lol: I honestly do not think I can and he will not accept :lol: (plus my camera being so iffy does not help) I can not wait to buy him one like D's ... He really was impressed with his. So hopefully I will get him one in several months (I have a plan)

How is A doing? Has it kinda of left his mind for the time being?

That's very interesting!!!! Good to know!!!! I have had very few issues (knocks on wood). But I'll store that tidbit just in case :)

Yes, A hasn't mentioned the leg at all. I don't think it's left his mind...but he's not focused on it, thank goodness. I should have scheduled that appt. for after Christmas. Oh well, hindsight. We just have to get past this MRI with flying colors fingerscrossed

surgicalsense

Excellent! I am sure he will be okay, he is young. Childern are more resilient then we are and heal faster.

Okay, per Marinedepot my order is out for delivery and coming from OC. I should get it this afternoon!

Excellent! I am sure he will be okay, he is young. Childern are more resilient then we are and heal faster.

Okay, per Marinedepot my order is out for delivery and coming from OC. I should get it this afternoon!

I love Marinedepot, I got everything in but was missing parts for a test kit I bought, the box looked like UPS had cut it open and then re-taped it so they are sending me a whole new Salifert Mag test kit free of charge! Amazing customer service.

surgicalsense

Excellent... so far so good, I also have been pretty pleased with them. However I would blow a fuse if I had a box opened like that. I would be calling UPS and raising cain as usual :lol:

Excellent... so far so good, I also have been pretty pleased with them. However I would blow a fuse if I had a box opened like that. I would be calling UPS and raising cain as usual :lol:

I was going to but they are always idiots on the phone. All I ever get is well thats policy mam.

We sent some stuff to the hubbie's sister for the babies and he put the wrong address into the shipping information. Well I called after a failed delivery attempt on one of them and tried to change the address. Well he was able to for the first one but the other that had not yet attempted delivery they couldn't change until after a failed attempt. Then they said they needed a 5$ fee paid for each box to change the address?!!! It was the same city and zip code just a different street.

Yeah I was a stress pot for 3 days until I saw that the packages had been held like I told them to and picked up by his sister. SO mad I was literally smoldering, Andrew said he could see the smoke coming out of my ears!

surgicalsense
I was going to but they are always idiots on the phone. All I ever get is well thats policy mam.

We sent some stuff to the hubbie's sister for the babies and he put the wrong address into the shipping information. Well I called after a failed delivery attempt on one of them and tried to change the address. Well he was able to for the first one but the other that had not yet attempted delivery they couldn't change until after a failed attempt. Then they said they needed a 5$ fee paid for each box to change the address?!!! It was the same city and zip code just a different street.

Yeah I was a stress pot for 3 days until I saw that the packages had been held like I told them to and picked up by his sister. SO mad I was literally smoldering, Andrew said he could see the smoke coming out of my ears!

;)

surgicalsense
OMG! He is nearby for me too, Davie! Damn!

Can you say HOT HOT HOT! ;)

Aren't they! Grab them and I will post anymore that I think are just awesome!

surgicalsense
Bah I don't have the $$$$

Wish I did man oh man.

Those zoa I showed you? I am working on some Dendra I found ;)

Aiptasia is dead! RedSea-x is awesome.

Archived