SaltCritters.com

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

surgicalsense
Just giving you a hard time sis. Mine is slowly coming into line.

I know :lol: that is why I had to give you the noogy back ;)

On the coral spending note:

I ordered a violet/blue zoa last night. Has 8 polyp heads on it, $45'ish.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250931997373?ssPag...984.m1497.l2649

and another macro (seaweed :lol: )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290628201181?ssPag...984.m1497.l2649

and now, I am just trying to win some awesome dendra that I have been wanted for the longest!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone needs to chill out on the ebay ;) or let me borrow that cc for a few minutes... :) I cant speak as my last damage i did in the lfs lol

surgicalsense
someone needs to chill out on the ebay ;) or let me borrow that cc for a few minutes... :) I cant speak as my last damage i did in the lfs lol

Oh please Trog :rolleyes: whatever! :lol:

As we all know my tank is still in the stocking stages also. I have a few more plans with coral and I am almost done. I have zero intention of overstocking my tank. I have plans and visions! Just trust me on this...

Yeah last visit for me was 200$+ and the 40$ fish didn't make it and lost the other 20$ SO I need to get my fish but corals can wait for a little bit. I want the Yasha so bad.

Going to the LFS today, may see if he can order me a pair so I don't have to worry about them fighting.

surgicalsense
Yeah last visit for me was 200$+ and the 40$ fish didn't make it and lost the other 20$ SO I need to get my fish but corals can wait for a little bit. I want the Yasha so bad.

Going to the LFS today, may see if he can order me a pair so I don't have to worry about them fighting.

:)

surgicalsense
Yeah if I can I want a pair.

Andrew was like the one who died? You want 2? LMAO

Andrew needs to understand the balance for fishy love. 2 yasha are better then 1 ;)

Andrew needs to understand the balance for fishy love. 2 yasha are better then 1 ;)

He got it after I explained it. I was saying like the clowns, if I want them I want 2. So he is going to deal with it! LMAO ;)

surgicalsense
He got it after I explained it. I was saying like the clowns, if I want them I want 2. So he is going to deal with it! LMAO ;)

:lol:

... that was me lastnight explaining the skimmer and how it should be responding.

surgicalsense
That macro is a beautiful!!!! Didn't find a green one you like yet?

No, I didn't unfortunately. The few I did find were either to pipe like shaped and low lying fern like. So I will wait on a simple green macro I suppose.

No, I didn't unfortunately. The few I did find were either to pipe like shaped and low lying fern like. So I will wait on a simple green macro I suppose.

Keep checking on reef-cleaners (if you aren't turned off to them from your experience). I noticed he's been adding some macros lately.

surgicalsense
Keep checking on reef-cleaners (if you aren't turned off to them from your experience). I noticed he's been adding some macros lately.

No I am not turned off, I will just not order like that again is all with that type of shipping. However he has awesome macro. But, I only need 1 or 2 is all. I do not need any cuc.

You know....if there's some on there that you like right now. Maybe he'll let you add them to my order!!!!! Look and see. I can email him to ask as well.

surgicalsense
You know....if there's some on there that you like right now. Maybe he'll let you add them to my order!!!!! Look and see. I can email him to ask as well.

Thank you very much :) ... Mermaid's fan .... hopefully a super small one :P and maybe another penny macro to see what he tosses in for fun?

I will give you $ to cover :happy: ... if you give my your paypal I will send it over.

Did you want a branch of that macro I have in my tank, the tall part of it? I can clip that for you and that should take up very little space in your tank too since that is what your also aiming for ;)

YAY!!! :) finally someone is getting leds *pokes* its about time!!

I may add more to my kit.. and her edge i think will probably get CREE's just to try it out..

surgicalsense
YAY!!! :) finally someone is getting leds *pokes* its about time!!

I may add more to my kit.. and her edge i think will probably get CREE's just to try it out..

I was going to get them at some point. I can not get it in the lumpsum I wanted, so I will part it up. Will have all that I need within several months or so.

I was going to get them at some point. I can not get it in the lumpsum I wanted, so I will part it up. Will have all that I need within several months or so.

*ahem* if you quit ordering from ebay... just saying - oh and im headed to the lfs again tonight... dun dun dunnnnn

surgicalsense
*ahem* if you quit ordering from ebay... just saying - oh and im headed to the lfs again tonight... dun dun dunnnnn

If you were here I would so punch you in the arm (face :P ) No, you goof. I am ording my LED's directly from Ecoxotic :rolleyes: ... duh!

surgicalsense
I sent John an email. I'll let you know what I find out.

Okie dokie ;)

So you really dig that kenya also? It is totally not the lights, it is bright yellow :)

I'm pretty sure it has low suvivability in our tanks. Xenia is also photosynthetic. This one is not. It sure is pretty though. Maybe I'll try to dig up some info. on it.

surgicalsense
I'm pretty sure it has low suvivability in our tanks. Xenia is also photosynthetic. This one is not. It sure is pretty though. Maybe I'll try to dig up some info. on it.

That kenya I had was thriving and growing before I gave it to Scales'n'Tails. But, you know what honestly it would be an impuse buy coral just because it looks pretty awesome and yellow kenya looks neat :P

Oh and my Vivid rainbow zoa, look like they are moving off of the plug :lol:

Archived