inTank Media Baskets

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

surgicalsense
I like the little yellow man. Are they shy and hide all the time?

:P Both.... yesterday the pistol buried the brain coral.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
they do that sometimes

It was kind of funny, the YWG was kind of hovering over it and the pistol began to cover it. Like the goby was signaling it to do that.

surgicalsense
their bad boys, you have any other burry-ables?

Shrooms, but that is about it. So far the zoa have been left alone. But they are also on the other side of the tank from where their main den is located.

normally mine stays on the left side of my tank. but one day he went all the way to other side and tore everything up

the pistol gets to decide where to burrow...

the pistol gets to decide where to burrow...

+1 part of why I decided to go bare bottom this time around hah.. they make a awful mess when they get bigger

do you still have the pistol?

Yes when i transfered tanks.. The pistol refused to get taken without the goby and vice verse took like 35 minutes to catch them both at the same time

surgicalsense
Yes when i transfered tanks.. The pistol refused to get taken without the goby and vice verse took like 35 minutes to catch them both at the same time

:lol:

SS, I worked for the LACo EMS agency, which was the bad government agency that made all the BS rules you guys had to abide by.

I forget who the private ambulance company's were in the SGV. Is that who you guys worked for? AMR was taking over everyone back then.

surgicalsense
SS, I worked for the LACo EMS agency, which was the bad government agency that made all the BS rules you guys had to abide by.

I forget who the private ambulance company's were in the SGV. Is that who you guys worked for? AMR was taking over everyone back then.

I worked for LifeLine and so did my bf. However, my bf worked with AMR and APT.

surgicalsense
If I remember APT was a sucky company to work for.

All the private companies suck in one way or another... However, I was in the best physical shape of my life :P

It was kind of funny, the YWG was kind of hovering over it and the pistol began to cover it. Like the goby was signaling it to do that.

My pistol shrimp had been so good about not burying things up until now, but the last couple days I keep having to unbury my tongue coral. Its getting annoying. Silly little critters.

surgicalsense
My pistol shrimp had been so good about not burying things up until now, but the last couple days I keep having to unbury my tongue coral. Its getting annoying. Silly little critters.

It goes into these random mood swings on buring the low laying corals, I think the goby instigates it with its little minion :lol:

Don't tell me you got the stainless with freezer on the bottom. :bling:

haha you caught me to be honest! I'll take a pic when it gets delivered on tuesday.. your right :bling: and - cash .. was on my way to the fish store when she said 'lets look at some fridges'... bah! :) fish stuff will have to wait - we did need a new one

Link

http://www.lowes.com/pd_140932-46-GB2FHDXW...tInfo=Whirlpool

edit you will soon learn - that the pistol will make a mount to get up on the rocks!.. so nothing is truly safe reducing sand will help alleviate this problem. Your guy is a wittle one. Mine can just climb on rocks and he does.. but you wont be able to keep much on the bottom of the tank anymore

Archived