inTank Media Baskets

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
;) Just watchin out for ya

I have a learning issue, I am unable to spell and write things backwards, so it happens.

I do hate spelling police, if you know what I mean don't point it out. ;)

I have a learning issue, I am unable to spell and write things backwards, so it happens.

I do hate spelling police, if you know what I mean don't point it out. ;)

Well I can't write backwards either -_-

Fine. Only if you don't hate me.

I have 2, but they are small. Hardly make a dent ;)

I have 8-9 IDK really how many as some hermits have their shells but I know I have at least 8. They are crazy! Andrew just realized you can see their eyes, he thought the giant trunk was their one EYE but I was like no hun that's their sniffer, the eyes are on the sides. LMAO

Well I can't write backwards either -_-

Fine. Only if you don't hate me.

I am not mad. I was saying I can't spell well, and I will sometimes spell/write words backwards as I am thinking to far ahead. So it get's all screwy. All is well no worries.

surgicalsense
I have 8-9 IDK really how many as some hermits have their shells but I know I have at least 8. They are crazy! Andrew just realized you can see their eyes, he thought the giant trunk was their one EYE but I was like no hun that's their sniffer, the eyes are on the sides. LMAO

They are super fast also ... it is funny to seem the race around the tank, specially after a routine feeding. Their tiny trunks :P

They are super fast also ... it is funny to seem the race around the tank, specially after a routine feeding. Their tiny trunks :P

i like them personally - cant wait for my new CuC to arrive either.. *taps foot* the edge is in another black out session - until that is fully gone in there.. hopefully ill get a LED light setup on it sooner rather than later.. however if i keep having to spend 1000 dollars on appliances.. i dont know when I'll get 50 bucks to buy her a led kit :)

I know! They are FAST snails! LMAO kind of an oxymoron!

I called them elephants at first, they reminded me of elephants with the trunks.

Bleh! I am so glad the blackout time is done for me! I have noticed in the last 2 days diatoms are dern near gone and purple is popping up everywhere!

SS I want to see a new FTS. I am going to have all that and a vid here in a hour or so and I want to see your pretty tank too.

It goes into these random mood swings on buring the low laying corals, I think the goby instigates it with its little minion :lol:

I agree. My goby was just chilling on the little sand mound covering my tongue coral like, "What? I didn't do anything." I think he decided he needed a new mound and had is pistol buddy dig it for him.

surgicalsense
I know! They are FAST snails! LMAO kind of an oxymoron!

I called them elephants at first, they reminded me of elephants with the trunks.

Bleh! I am so glad the blackout time is done for me! I have noticed in the last 2 days diatoms are dern near gone and purple is popping up everywhere!

SS I want to see a new FTS. I am going to have all that and a vid here in a hour or so and I want to see your pretty tank too.

The bf is suppose to take the pictures for me. I suck taking pictures, even with my crappy camera :lol:

Aww... thank you. I am still going through the blackout time on 3 of my rocks. Snails are not eating it fast enough. I can't wait to see your tank when it done :happy:

The bf is suppose to take the pictures for me. I suck taking pictures, even with my crappy camera :lol:

Aww... thank you. I am still going through the blackout time on 3 of my rocks. Snails are not eating it fast enough. I can't wait to see your tank when it done :happy:

read a book photography is not so bad

surgicalsense

My skimmer is still kind of dry. I turned the air valve to open it up a small bit. Still nothing :huh: ... the waiting game for this thing to break in.

I still have to fu<k with mine every day. It's better but my water level in the back changes a little every day as well. I think I'm only a week or two ahead of you on this, but you're tank is way more mature than mine.

Come to think of it, you are way more mature than me.

... tsk tsk... some things you just don't say!!

Mine is rocking out pretty well now - and stable the level is in the chamber 1 on the sump so it does not go any lower than the water line - the return just wont allow that. And I'm to the point now where i say eff it - its a little dryer than id like but its better then dumping it every 2 days

surgicalsense
I still have to fu<k with mine every day. It's better but my water level in the back changes a little every day as well. I think I'm only a week or two ahead of you on this, but you're tank is way more mature than mine.

:lol: silly .... well I am using dirty water from my tank, so we shall see what happens.

@ Gena and off topic :P

I did not get my purse. But, I got myself a new wallet (early bday gift, will be my excuse) and I will post my other items on ebay I am going to purge/flip.

... tsk tsk... some things you just don't say!!

Mine is rocking out pretty well now - and stable the level is in the chamber 1 on the sump so it does not go any lower than the water line - the return just wont allow that. And I'm to the point now where i say eff it - its a little dryer than id like but its better then dumping it every 2 days

I hope mine does something soon :o it is sitting in yucky/greasy sw in a bucket next to my tank on the floor breaking in :huh:

HA it'll get there only been running a few days right?

even if you wanted to crank the air up it wouldn't make a HUGE mess, you have it in the bucket so overflows are not an issue. ;)

Blackout on 3 rocks? How for only 3?

I want to see pics of the wallet since you don't have pics of the tank. LOL

When is the birthday anyways?

surgicalsense
HA it'll get there only been running a few days right?

even if you wanted to crank the air up it wouldn't make a HUGE mess, you have it in the bucket so overflows are not an issue. ;)

Blackout on 3 rocks? How for only 3?

I want to see pics of the wallet since you don't have pics of the tank. LOL

When is the birthday anyways?

Yes, only 3. I have a variety of LR in my tank and the 3 that are the same have it. You can see the coralline coming in underneith it, but it is still wierd to look at. I thnk you can see it on some of my FT pictures.

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#/eng_US...ER-EBENE-N61747

Here is a picture from the site.

OHHH! Nice wallet!

I'm not a Vuttion girl more Coach but that is NICE!

You know it's funny my coralline will spread even when it has algae on it like yours is doing. I got 5 Turbos (now 4 IDK what happened but one was dead 2 days later) and tank is nearly spotless again. Hate seeing coralline covered, its too pretty to be covered.

surgicalsense
OHHH! Nice wallet!

I'm not a Vuttion girl more Coach but that is NICE!

You know it's funny my coralline will spread even when it has algae on it like yours is doing. I got 5 Turbos (now 4 IDK what happened but one was dead 2 days later) and tank is nearly spotless again. Hate seeing coralline covered, its too pretty to be covered.

I am not huge on LV either but I dig the Damier only, and this wallet was to die for. It's huge (that's what he said) I am purging some more of my Coach items. So I am kind of flipping the profit and getting myself something new.

It is odd the coralline is covered like that isn't it, I wounder why? Hmmm :huh:

Nice!

Flipping for new stuff is always the way to go. All I own Coach is an umbrella and my purse. LMAO I want something new but the tank comes first.

surgicalsense
Nice!

Flipping for new stuff is always the way to go. All I own Coach is an umbrella and my purse. LMAO I want something new but the tank comes first.

It is 50/50 for me, a balance for everything :P

I am selling my brand new Madison Coach checkbook wallet super cheap depending on what you want brand new.

It is 50/50 for me, a balance for everything :P

I am selling my brand new Madison Coach checkbook wallet super cheap depending on what you want brand new.

Damn! Yeah I would but there is no play $$$ until taxes now. Spent it all on Christmas and the tank.

I will watch out for your next sales though! LOL

surgicalsense
Damn! Yeah I would but there is no play $ until taxes now. Spent it all on Christmas and the tank.

I will watch out for your next sales though! LOL

Oh and bday is next month ;) .... I will hook you up. I want a new fishy. A small gentle one, but super bright. My damsel was a mean one. Something that size, but will share the reef with my clowns mostly. My girly clown hunts on the reef for pods, so I do not want to upset that balance.

Very pretty splurge there!!!!!!

Something that size, but will share the reef with my clowns mostly. My girly clown hunts on the reef for pods, so I do not want to upset that balance.

How about a Royal Gramma? I don't think they are aggressive??????

Archived