SaltCritters.com

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So......... CADLights pm'd me and mentioned a few new tweaks that help performance on their PLS-50 I run, then Eddie mentioned all the help in reviewing their skimmers and service with such positivity, and also all the tons of technical support I have offered to other PLS-50 users around the forums; followed shortly by mentioning they have an all new hyped up 34G Mini Pro Reef AIO coming out and they couldn't think of anywhere better to try it first but me, and want me to be the very first one to receive it as a way to say thanks for all of the help I've provided to them regarding their skimmer!

http://www.cadlights.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46&products_id=269'>http://www.cadlights.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46&products_id=269

34G%20Mini-II%20with%20both%20cabinets%2

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

SouthFlorida_Tron

omgomgomg

That's awesome. High 5! :blink:

Congrats!

Holy nutballz! :eek: That is awesome!! Do you get black or grey?

Very nice. Free stuff that will end up causing you to spend more money. :D

Talk about awesome! Lucky you ;)

Super Duper!! omgomgomg

CALLED IT :D

That's awesome man. Now have them build you a zeolite reactor for one of the chambers! ;)

Are you gonna use the 4xt5 you have?

Awesome news Jon, Full Zeovit then ?

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

LOL, this is an amazing feeling. I was so shocked when I read the email from the PM, it just seems so surreal. But Its going to be epic! Basically a 10g enlargement to my current tank, with a much larger display area! So stoked. I'm not sure of all the details if it will include the cabinet as Im basically swapping it with the current tank. So I most likely won't use the stand.

I'm not sure if I will be going full ZEOvit as the tank seems to be happy with its current progression, but new tank, new toys, so we shall see!

I will still be using the same Light, skimmer, and setup for the most part.

My sentiments exactly: omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

You're using an ikea expedit book case for a stand right?

Hopefully the extra 10g won't put it over the edge. I used the ikea book case for about a year and could notice a slight dip with a 20g tank.

SouthFlorida_Tron

I hope your frogspawn doubles in size with all that extra space. :happy:

I hope so too! It doubled when it didn't have to compete for space with my anemone, so maybe now it won't sense the mp10 a few inches away! LOL

Nice. So what you going to do with this picO then?

I'm undecided, either a NEMO tank for my daughter's room or storage... LOL, not quite sure...

You're using an ikea expedit book case for a stand right?

Hopefully the extra 10g won't put it over the edge. I used the ikea book case for about a year and could notice a slight dip with a 20g tank.

It has a grid design so there are 3 supports going through it... should be fine... this one ways a ton as it is!

Nice score on that cad lights tank! Been wanting to try one of their systems for a while now.

Whats funny is my next build was going to be one of the full reef system, Artisan 70g with sump and all, but I guess those guys beat me to the punch! Delay that build a few more years! HEHEHE

SouthFlorida_Tron

Lmao @ Roger, I wish...

I'm not sure what's included... We shall see!

Thanks Ark...

You guys think I should do the special grade arag alive sand again or go back to a fine sand? Maybe Fiji pink sand?

You guys think I should do the special grade arag alive sand again or go back to a fine sand? Maybe Fiji pink sand?

I'm filling my tank up as I write this. I'm using arag alive special grade and I'm kinda wishing I would have stuck with fine sand. :wacko: Maybe I have to just get used to it.

SouthFlorida_Tron

I had the fine grade before. This stuff is nice cuz it doesn't fly around if I crank the mp10.

Fiji pink is a balance between special grade and fine grade.

SouthFlorida_Tron

I'm leaning that way but I have time so I'll weigh other options. Special grade is nice, just tooooooo bulky of sand for my taste.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Fiji Pink Live Sand it is for the next build... Good compromise between fine oolite sand, and the special grade I have now, which Ive felt was just too chunky, and not "natural" sand in appearance.

Who's up for some photos later!!!??

Fiji Pink Live Sand it is for the next build... Good compromise between fine oolite sand, and the special grade I have now, which Ive felt was just too chunky, and not "natural" sand in appearance.

Who's up for some photos later!!!??

I'm waiting on my Fiji Pink sand as well. Seems a good choice. :blink:

And yes, photos. Always more photos. :D

Archived