Coral Vue Hydros

TR0Ns ZEOvit ..::SouthReef::..

SouthFlorida_Tron

jedimasterben

That shouldn't happen, lawnman. It's like a computer, it's got a little RTC (real time clock) with a little battery that keeps it going for a year or more if the power is off to it, strange that it would do that.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loving the 2 & 2 so far. No more red hue to the crisp, cool 16k appearance the tank has now... I Like it.

Nice, I was about to recommend running 3x blues and 1x coral plus for you, as you may find the 2x2 combo too white. Next time try 1x actinic in your dust/dawn mix, I think you'll like it a lot.

Glad you like the new bulb combo, it should also give you some good growth.

I am running one Blue+ and one Actinic for dawn/dusk and like Asureef says, I like it a lot too.

I just changed my bulbs yesterday, thought about replacing a blue+ with an actinic but didn't want to lose any par. I think it would look great though.

SouthFlorida_Tron

I'll get some pics up Sunday for the new fts. It is a nice cool white though. Satisfied for now. Next bulb change I'll get adventurous and order extra bulbs to play with the combo.

SouthFlorida_Tron
SouthFlorida_Tron

Looks really good bro!

Ya, thanks dude, its great in person, now its a cool, icy, crisp white, with that 16k blue hue to it... before it was weird, a 16k but this warm, pink tone to it from the P+...

This week I will be switching to a full photoperiod so we will see how the corals react!

SouthFlorida_Tron

Oh so I forgot to mention..... I haven't seen my Pistol Shrimp in weeks, maybe more than a month or so, but I still heard the snap so I knew he was still alive. I hadn't seem him and couldn't find him during feedings as usual so one day I went OCD and turned off all pumps and took a flash light and searched... FOUND THIS BASTARD IN THE MIDDLE SUMP CHAMBER UNDER THE MEDIA BASKET creeping around!

How he got in there, I'm at a loss, but today I needed to change out my Carbon so out came the basket, gently ninja'd him into a net, and voila, he dug a new cave for the Yasha under the middle island just behind the Sunny D's... should be a cool visual tomorrow, will post pics!

SouthFlorida_Tron

just stopping into see whats up. looking sick tron

Welcome back from your hiatus, thanks for stopping by! How's your situation going...

Looking great man! Just something about those T5's that bring a little tear to my eye. So nice.

Yuppers, super happy!

SouthFlorida_Tron

Still Poppin...

Only "lightly shocked" coral, these guys were full, and because they were in a lower PAR area in the Radion's reach, they're now obviously a bit torched by the T5s.... I think they're coming back strong though

SouthFlorida_Tron

Love it bro!

Thanks dude, so do I, Im still "wow'd" every day!

Amazing i still can't get over that frogspawn, that valida is amazing to

Its cool to see the progression on the FTS's on page 1... it gets bigger, bigger, bigger, and bigger! LOL

That one too ;)

Oh so I forgot to mention..... I haven't seen my Pistol Shrimp in weeks, maybe more than a month or so, but I still heard the snap so I knew he was still alive. I hadn't seem him and couldn't find him during feedings as usual so one day I went OCD and turned off all pumps and took a flash light and searched... FOUND THIS BASTARD IN THE MIDDLE SUMP CHAMBER UNDER THE MEDIA BASKET creeping around!

Seems reasonable.

SouthFlorida_Tron

UPDATE: New, exclusive Zeovit regiment coming next week! Picked up new items today!

Korallen-Zucht Zeovit ZEObak Additive 10ml

Korallen-Zucht Zeovit Bio Mate 10ml

Korallen-Zucht ZEOvit Coral Snow 250ml

Korallen-Zucht Zeovit Coral Booster 250 ml

Korallen-Zucht ZEOvit Sponge Power 100ml

Korallen-Zucht LPS Amino Acids 100ml

I'll update my Dosing Routine soon for everyone who is curious :-)

Archived