Coral Vue Hydros

mpsti05's rimless reef..... Tank coming down...

mpsti05

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SouthFlorida_Tron

And me... Lol. Which I got from her... That and the new skimmer has helped me get rid of all Cyano...

I have found my tank do well in slightly lower Alk, ca such as 8, 420-430. What are you Dosing per day?

And me... Lol. Which I got from her... That and the new skimmer has helped me get rid of all Cyano...

I have found my tank do well in slightly lower Alk, ca such as 8, 420-430. What are you Dosing per day?

Which I also got from you! 30ml cal and 24 alk

Are the jawfish still doing well for you? I've noticed you don't bug me for jawfish photos now that you have your pair :lol:

Lol they are awesome! They pretty much set up camp right in front! So I get stare at them constantly!

SouthFlorida_Tron

Wow, now then double of what I add...

I personally keep it so it drops slightly by the time I get to wc day, so I know it won't randomly sky rocket. Whatever keeps it stable for you.

Wow, now then double of what I add... I personally keep it so it drops slightly by the time I get to wc day, so I know it won't randomly sky rocket. Whatever keeps it stable for you.

Rodger that, will slightly decrease and test and adjust

SouthFlorida_Tron

but go 1ml at a time... I check mine before WC, before the NOON dose... then a WC, check again tuesday NOON, Friday NOON, Sunday NOON etc... So I can see the slight bump from WC, and whats being used each test....

Best of luck. Its much better than before though!

Oh

but go 1ml at a time... I check mine before WC, before the NOON dose... then a WC, check again tuesday NOON, Friday NOON, Sunday NOON etc... So I can see the slight bump from WC, and whats being used each test....

Best of luck. Its much better than before though!

Oh sheet so don't drop it 5ml.... Damn it gotta go change that

Yes, just 1ml, dont go too extreme, fine tuning now that its in balance...

Forgot I did a water change on Thursday and only lowered alk by 1ml, just tested alk was 9.8 and cal was 425. Lowered alk to 20ml and cal kept at 27ml will test again tomorrow...

Love the jawfish pair!

Thanks! I really love them too! I mostly blame Felicia for making me want them so bad!

Nice

Should I keep alk and cal where it's at ???

Love all the new pics on previous page. The tanks is looking saweet man! Glad to see and hear the jaws are doing great! They seem pretty bullet proof once they get settled in. The gorg is a nice touch also.

Love all the new pics on previous page. The tanks is looking saweet man! Glad to see and hear the jaws are doing great! They seem pretty bullet proof once they get settled in. The gorg is a nice touch also.

Thanks! Yea they seem to be doing great! I hope they are bullet proof unlike the blue spot jaw, the gorg is awesome and it was a freebie from kp aquatics which I'm very happy with!

Tank looks fantastic! I love everything about it... especially the birdsnest. Let me know when you get sick of it ;)

Thank you! I can't get rid of it lol this was it last June, a little stub along with the Duncan which was two heads and is now 30+!

IMG_0968.jpg

Pearly Jawfish are really cool! Great choice.

Haven't tested in a week or so with the new promotion and being transferred to a different store, tested tonight alk 9.0 and cal 450 pretty good I think. Thoughts??

Do you normally run around 9dkh?

Archived