Pod Your Reef

mpsti05's rimless reef..... Tank coming down...

mpsti05

Sellers remorse. Everyone has it after lol never shoulda sold my turbo integra... After almost being killed in this car once it'll be going to the grave with me.

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sellers remorse. Everyone has it after lol never shoulda sold my turbo integra... After almost being killed in this car once it'll be going to the grave with me.

Lol ain't that the truth! My cousin i work with has a wicked ass bt integra! Its putting down like 430 to wheels. He dont wana tune for more. But its fully built as well

Nice my integra made 300wph@10psi and I beat the snot out of that car everyday and never blew up. Sold it with 135k and last till 200k. Now my Subaru I baby for the most part, makes 440 on pump gas and 530 on e85... My favorite part is the idiots who don't understand what that car is capable of. It's sole purpose is for road racing but its fun to mess with rich dudes and there toys and embarrass them.

Good man. I've just had no time recently. Feel like I've been out of the loop on quite a bit. Reef tank is doing well. Still have algae, but less cyano. Corals are growing well. Jawfish are awesome. Saw one the other day. Wanted.

• 3 weeks later...

So I checked my cal and alk today... Ca is about 320 and alk about 7.0dkh, water change was done last Thursday, so I may do one later today and test again to see what it's at after a 5 gal change, and start dosing at 15ml of ca and 10 of alk a day and adjust from there and start testing lots from here on out. I'll get some pics up later today. Little clowns seem to be doing great btw next addition will either be a yasha goby and shrimp or pair of mated jawfish.... And I want another Blenny. But I'm taking it slow so another month or so and pick the next.

SouthFlorida_Tron

I changed mine from 8 a day to 4, every other 3 hours, works better. And try 10 first..

So at noon 10ml Alk

3pm 10ml ca

6pm 10ml Alk

Etc

Gotcha! Well with the marine color doser I choose a working time so say 1230am to 1130 pm for pump 1 which is cal, set it to 10 doses with 10ml for the amount per day to be dosed , so every few hours it'll dose 1ml of cal and alk, but hopefully not one after another, gotta ask brad

Still trying to see if there is a way to have them done at diff times, I'd like to do cal then alk then cal then alk, but not sure if this doser can do that

Oh and switched skimmers from the tunze 9002 to the cadlights pls-50 after seeing the success with trons.... Yep after a week.... It's a beast! Got some nice lite roast coffee... now working on some dark roast!

Archived