ReefCleaners.org

mpsti05's rimless reef..... Tank coming down...

mpsti05

Well it's official new tank is on order! (30th bday present to myself) feb 9th, reef savvy 30x20x16" 1/2" starphire 16" ghostoverflow and phantom bottom. I'm going with synergy reef shadow box for the sump. Bubble magnus curve 5 for the skimmer and reef octopus diablo 5500 return pump!

Officially ordered the synergy reef shadow box sump! Very excited about this guy too! 4-6 weeks to get it

:o:naughtydance: confreakengrats bro! I always wanted a baller Reef Savvy tank!

Throw up some pics of that sump will like :D Will he be sending you build progress pics you can share with us :D

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure Felix and Rick will tease with some pics... Reef savvy puts up teasers on facebook and I don't have no FB so I spy on there when my gf is on facebook...

I'm sure Felix and Rick will tease with some pics... Reef savvy puts up teasers on facebook and I don't have no FB so I spy on there when my gf is on facebook...

He shouldn't be teasing FB with your build pics before you see em/we see em :D Tell him to email them to you first, than we see em and than he can whore them out to facebooky :D

Wow your going all out :bling: I thought my sump is kick @ss. Yours will take the cake fo sho! Are you having them add that led strip to it. I thought that was pretty cool.

Wow your going all out :bling: I thought my sump is kick @ss. Yours will take the cake fo sho! Are you having them add that led strip to it. I thought that was pretty cool.

Lol mines not as much as the one in that link. But this time around I prefer to have all the good equipment I've wanted right from the start. Since mines the clear acrylic and the green I opted not to have that lite bar.

Dude good call! Do it right from the beginning is the best thing to do. I've upgraded everything along the way including ripping out my old sump and exchanging it for a more efficient one. Wut a pain in the azz doing it backwards like that. Every short cut ive taken along the way, ive only paid for in the end and had to rip and redo. Dumping money on corals is easy but spending it on good equipment is hard. So kudos on going this route out of the gates! This will be a epic setup.

Well early bday present from my mom today! Bubble magnus curve 5...... Jeeze is this thing huge compared to the little pls-50..... Can't wait to have this new stuff setup!

• 2 weeks later...

Got my fusion invite!! Of course I'm outta town for a wedding...

I am excited for fusion, it makes me want to buy more probes to monitor stuff I don't even have though lol.

BattleAthletics

Lol yes I do! I think it's cause I bought her a keurig for Christmas lol. You ever get yourself a 30x20 ?

I think when I do upgrade I will do a 30x20x20 For now the 34 solana will do.

I just got a used full apex, I dont even know where to start, I hope my equipment panel is on par though. Check out my thread, I still lack the WMX module and ph probe.

Archived