Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Return of the Tank Sitter

metrokat

Ever find out what was wrong with the leaky tank?

The tank wasn't leaking after all. When I topped off with fresh water before leaving for my trip, I guess some of it trickled or fell outside of the tank onto the mat and the table making a little puddle and ruining my hand carved table. :angry:

jedimasterben
The tank wasn't leaking after all. When I topped off with fresh water before leaving for my trip, I guess some of it trickled or fell outside of the tank onto the mat and the table making a little puddle and ruining my hand carved table. :angry:

At least it was making a little puddle and not making a little piddle. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
24 days and counting, need updates!

:wub:

TS: So how much do you spend a week on the tank?

Kat: Umm, I don't really spend something every week

TS: seems like every time the concierge calls it's a fishy package

Kat: No, I get other things too.

TS: Oh ya, shoes I forgot

:rolleyes:

Kat: Your amazon packages equal mine

TS: You're avoiding the question aren't you?

• Like 1

My building has 24 hour concierge and doorman. Packages, dry cleaning, call you a cab, load/unload groceries. When they planned this building they also planned for a wine celler. You could call the concierge to bring you up a bottle of your reserve from your bin. It never took off but it was a good plan.

:o

I live in a single wide trailer with my Wife and Daughter. How's that for diversity? In California. Least it never rains here. Hardly.

;)

Plus, we have a yard and a ten foot swimming pool!

A block away, and we are walking in open countryside. I could keep walking for miles and not run into another house. Course if I walk the other direction, I am in the suburbs but still.....

hehe

New York is a world away!

Plus, we have a yard and a ten foot swimming pool!

A block away, and we are walking in open countryside. I could keep walking for miles and not run into another house. Course if I walk the other direction, I am in the suburbs but still.....

hehe

New York is a world away!

And you have a kick ass reef and the internet. I say you're in a little piece of heaven Friar.

Deleted User 3
Haha, aww. I take it you were a daddy's little girl growing up? My family is so dysfunctional that there is no such thing as somebody saying your nose is perfect, but everyone will make fun of it. It works for us though, pretty tight-knit family.

I have the most epic dysfunctional family. =\

My building has 24 hour concierge and doorman. Packages, dry cleaning, call you a cab, load/unload groceries. When they planned this building they also planned for a wine celler. You could call the concierge to bring you up a bottle of your reserve from your bin. It never took off but it was a good plan.

I've never seen that kind of place, like on tv? with the rich people. Maybe i have. I went to the Opryland Hotel in Nashville... that was fricken fancy. Seri i live under a rock. I think the holiday inn is extremely fancy...

The major benefit to having that many people in one building is hiring a couple people to do all that isn't all that expensive.

BTW, nice dodge. :P

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
jedimasterben
He's fascinated by the blue LED's. He went from "oh you got more lights?!" to "WOW these lights are great". But it took him 2 days.

Just wait til I get you on 100% LEDs. B)

You don't know how many people I've heard say that until they saw my tank.

I've had only LED's before. I don;t doubt their awesomeness. But I brought back corals from the dead with my T5's. I'm not giving up that kind of light.