Cultivated Reef

The Return of the Tank Sitter

metrokat

No blonde for me. My nose is rather nice in my old age actually ;)

it's actually a topic of heated discussion between my parents. My mum insists it is crooked and my dad yells at her for saying anything evil about the most beautiful nose ever made. :rolleyes:

I am blessed with an awesome family.

Haha, aww. I take it you were a daddy's little girl growing up? My family is so dysfunctional that there is no such thing as somebody saying your nose is perfect, but everyone will make fun of it. It works for us though, pretty tight-knit family.

Well, dads are sweet on daughters, I know I got away with murder compared to my brother. He spoiled me (happy birthday baby do you want a porche?) but he was also a very demanding and strict parent (it doesn't matter that you are 15, you will cook one item for dinner every day for everyone so you know what it means to work hard and will appreciate those that work for you) so I come with a good foundation. hopefully.

I started working in the family business at 17, and from the ground up. He had me doing work for his employees my first year.

• Like 1

That's great. Anyone who eats at my girlfriends house has to cook ATLEAST once a week also, sobive cooked quite a few times for them. I actually like cooking, and was thinking of a career in it.

On another note, I'll cook TWICE a week for your whole family if I get a porsche out of it, my birthday did just pass ya know :)

lol, it's just my dad throwing his weight around. the Beemer is my katmobile of choice

The Panamera does make my head turn i have to say.

What line of buisness is your family in to, if you don't mind me asking.

What line of buisness is your family in to, if you don't mind me asking.

Fashion. Womens wear.

Didn't think blonde but spicier than I expected. Hard work is hard to teach these days.

I prefer saucy.

ScubaEthan

I am one of thew lucky few to have been graced my Kat's presence in real life. So, I can personally say, that she has the cutest nose I have ever seen.