Pod Your Reef

Diver's Paradise - The Original

Felicia

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need to pay better attention :lol:

That's ok. You don't need to pay attention to little details like that. :)

Wow! Great dive pics!!! That is a great pic of you at the surface is perfect. You don't look cold!.

Also love the new sig!!!!!

I have some crappy pics of Dr. Seuess, the midas. I'll post em in while.

Ditto B)

+1

It's a very cute picture :happy:

Speaking of cute...how's Lily doing? Is she back to normal after her earthquake scare?

Wow! Great dive pics!!! That is a great pic of you at the surface is perfect. You don't look cold!.

Also love the new sig!!!!!

I have some crappy pics of Dr. Seuess, the midas. I'll post em in while.

I wasn't cold at that point because we had just gotten in for our first dive. At that point I'd only been in the water for a couple minutes :)

I saw the Dr. Seuss photos. He's so cute. Him and Poe should be friends :)

HAAAWWT ;p

Ditto B)

Thanks guys! If I managed to make being completely covered in 7 mm of neoprene and having a scuba mask on my head "HAAAWWT", I'm going to take that as a serious compliment :D:lol:

+1

It's a very cute picture :happy:

Speaking of cute...how's Lily doing? Is she back to normal after her earthquake scare?

You're too sweet, Gena. Thanks!

And Lily is totally fine. She was only freaked out for a few seconds but then she was just hyper, which was not fun at 5:30 in the morning. She was still sounds asleep when I woke up this morning though, so she's back to her usual morning laziness. :)

surgicalsense
Haha cause Felicia a intellectual hottie and Joel is.the dude with the horn haha.. ;)

The dude with the horn.

:lol:

... and yes, your dive pictures were awesome.

The dude with the horn.

:lol:

This made me laugh so much. Its great that I'm apparently smart and hot, but Joel's good quality it having a horn :lol:

surgicalsense
This made me laugh so much. Its great that I'm apparently smart and hot, but Joel's good quality it having a horn :lol:

Exactly :lol: .... in his tank, even.

:haha:

I feel like I should come up with something reef related in the interest of my thread not turning into the lounge :P

I dont have any photos. I'm in lab :( I have that on my agenda for when I get home though. Right after I run to the scuba shop to get a new mask because I lost mine diving on Sunday.

Bleh! I love my mask, IDK what I would do if I lost it and had to drop another 70$ on one.

Thread got a bit dirty there for a minute! :naughtydance:

I dont have any photos. I'm in lab :( I have that on my agenda for when I get home though. Right after I run to the scuba shop to get a new mask because I lost mine diving on Sunday.

That sucks! I almost lost my BA pair of anon goggles for snowboarding:

5SUC1.jpg

I nearly had a heart attack! I found it in a bush (bad fall).

;)

The dude with the horn.

:haha:

Oh no! I'm sorry you lost your mask. When I was doing research about diving out there, I saw posts on scubaboard about lost and found stuff. Maybe you'll find it!

Bleh! I love my mask, IDK what I would do if I lost it and had to drop another 70$ on one.

Luckily my mask only cost me like $40 and I was thinking about buying a new one anyway. They make ones now that fit much closer to your face so that you get better peripheral vision up, down, and to the sides. I had been really wanting one of those new masks and my local shop sells them for only $40, so now its just an excuse to get it finally.

That sucks! I almost lost my BA pair of anon goggles for snowboarding:

5SUC1.jpg

I nearly had a heart attack! I found it in a bush (bad fall).

I've never actually been snowboarding or skiing. How much do nice goggles cost? I'm sure they're not cheap, so I'm glad you found them!

Oh no! I'm sorry you lost your mask. When I was doing research about diving out there, I saw posts on scubaboard about lost and found stuff. Maybe you'll find it!

I got back in the water with a mask another diver loaned me and tried to look around for it, but I wasn't too upset. Luckily it was just a $40 mask and not one of the expensive pieces of scuba equipment.

I've never actually been snowboarding or skiing. How much do nice goggles cost? I'm sure they're not cheap, so I'm glad you found them!

When you say "nice," how nice do you mean? You can get nice goggles under $100 but I think those were close to $200. The lens changes color from blue to purple depending on the angle. They are polarized and antiglare so I can ride with the sun in my eyes and they are clear enough that I can ride at night with full visibility. I have another pair for really bright days that are basically like sunglasses. And the lining around the lens is the same material as a tennis ball. My snowboard gear is gaudy, but I want to be able to be found if I fall off a cliff :lol: I never got people that wear all white, good luck if you fall in a deep ditch and break a leg. I also keep my phone on me in case. I only usually wear goggles on super cold days when they have frostbite warnings out or it's snowing and it keeps hitting my eyes.

That answered my question about price. I just wanted to know how much more expensive they were than my scuba mask since you freaked out that you almost lost them. I wasn't too upset about losing my mask since it only cost like $40.

The bright colors sound like a good plan for skiing/snowboarding. I really need to get around to trying it out some time since I've never been. I grew up in Florida, so I can wakeboard behind a boat, but if you wanted to snowboard you had to travel quite a ways and that was not ever where my family went on vacation. My parents are more into the tropical vacations which was ok with me since that means I could snorkel or dive.

Archived