Pod Your Reef

Diver's Paradise - The Original

Felicia

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That sunset is pretty cool. Good think I just bought one. B)

So you ended up buying some stuff? Want to share the details? You can shoot me a pm if you want.

:slap::wacko:

Haha! Now that is going to be stuck in my head all day. Personally, I like the Weird Al version better:

Felicia does have that Michelle Pfieffer look.

Seriously.

Aww, you're sweet Mark! Maybe I should dress up at Catwoman next Halloween :lol:

My BRS order got delivered today so I now have a Salifert Magnesium test kit and some red slime remover. I plan to spend my evening killing some cyano! Its due for a water change and some manual removal of the cyano. I also need to test my parameters, especially the mag and then dose accordingly. I also plan on glueing down the new frags that have been acclimating on the sand bed.

My BRS order got delivered today so I now have a Salifert Magnesium test kit and some red slime remover. I plan to spend my evening killing some cyano! Its due for a water change and some manual removal of the cyano. I also need to test my parameters, especially the mag and then dose accordingly. I also plan on glueing down the new frags that have been acclimating on the sand bed.

:happydance:

Sounds like a busy evening in store for you. Least we will get some pictures out of it, right? :happy: I mean, once you get the new frags glued down and all :)

Sounds like a busy evening in store for you. Least we will get some pictures out of it, right? :happy: I mean, once you get the new frags glued down and all :)

Yep. I definitely want to take some new pictures. Since I'm doing a water change today and moving things around, everything will be PO'd tonight. So pictures will probably happen tomorrow evening if I have time before Breaking Bad+wine night :D

I was kind of having a bad day today, so.....

I bought coral!!! :happydance:

As much as I should not be buying more coral, I got some awesome stuff and I'm so thrilled. I just have to make space for everything now :lol:

So, the employee at my LFS is the BEST. I always chat with him for a while and admire everything and ask questions and then he starts going, "Well if you really like that, I can cut you a deal if you buy a few things." I always end up getting some of the expensive things for much better prices. Today I ended up getting a good sized frag of purple and green efflo, which is encrusting and branching so very cool. I also got an ATL undata which is basically like a monti that fades between deep green and blue/purple with really large red polyps. And I got this really big piece of pokerstar monti that is growing in an awesome shape. All 3 of those were supposed to be $60 each, but I ended up getting all of them for $100 total. And he threw in a neon green flowerpot frag for free :D I'm busy tonight, but I promise I'll make up for my lack of pictures this weekend. In the meantime, here's a few photos of what I got from the LFS's website.

An example of the ATL Efflo (not the exact frag I got):

yhst-99454104011929_2199_3624072.gif

The actual frag of ATL Undata that I bought:

432246_10150617927477221_125903282220_8707398_1330901567_n.jpg

That efflo is pretty cool. I got some new coral today too. Must be one of those days. I need some pink. I'm working on a piece of strawberry shortcake right now. I also want a red milli.

If it's the same flowerpot I'm thinking of...my clowns hosted in the one I had before. They loved it to death...literally. Actually, I probably wasn't feeding the tank enough. Or maybe it was a combination of both. I kept it healthy for a pretty long time though.

Beautiful corals!!!!! They are sure to make you feel better!!!!

JD.....strawberry shortcake???? :wub: I've always wanted one just because of the name :lol:

That efflo is pretty cool. I got some new coral today too. Must be one of those days. I need some pink. I'm working on a piece of strawberry shortcake right now. I also want a red milli.

Yay! New coral for everyone! And I love pink coral, a strawberry shortcake will be gorgeous and I have a red milli that I love the color on.

To reiterate what I said in my PM, gimme dat Undata.

I hope your day gets better. :):flower:

You're first in line for a frag when it gets big. You should have seen the mother colony of that thing :wub:

And thanks! Its about to improve drastically since its time to leave for my friends house for Breaking Bad and wine :D

Nice!

Oh got Poe up for POTM with Faces! ;)

OMG! He totally will get my vote!

And I did manage to snap a few photos while adding the new frags to the tank.

Pokerstar monti:

IMG_0464.jpg

Its growing in such an amazing shape :D

ATL Efflo

IMG_0474.jpg

If it's the same flowerpot I'm thinking of...my clowns hosted in the one I had before. They loved it to death...literally. Actually, I probably wasn't feeding the tank enough. Or maybe it was a combination of both. I kept it healthy for a pretty long time though.

Beautiful corals!!!!! They are sure to make you feel better!!!!

Well my clowns don't host anything at all right now, so that would be awesome as long as they don't kill it. It does look like it would be perfect for hosting. :D

Oh, and corals always make me feel better!

Btw, Randy, can you send me the code for your Poe banner and I'll add it to my sig?

Archived