SaltCritters.com

Diver's Paradise - The Original

Felicia

Looks like everyone that ordered KPA live rock this week is experiencing the same delay! Or like I told my brother, USPS is just slacking with their updates. Wouldn't be surprising. They are getting worse and worse.

Yeah, I just shot Kara and Philipp at KPA an email to give them a heads up that there may be some issues with the USPS orders this week. I'm really hoping its just USPS being stupid with their tracking updates, which is pretty normal for them. Its just normally there are no updates, not incorrect ones. UPS is so awful in my area that I normally prefer USPS, but this is a pain if our packages all really sat in the sort facility for 2 whole days when they were sent priority.

Speaking of UPS, you should have seen the state my box of salt from Drs. Foster and Smith arrived in on Monday! It was busted open and looked like someone had run it over with a truck. I also had an order from BRS come last week through UPS and their tracking info switched to delivery date N/A the day it was supposed to be delivered. I was all concerned they'd lost my package but then it finally showed up at like 7 pm.

At least USPS always comes at the same time and its pretty early in the day. Its now after 11 here with no rock delivery, so I'm doubtful its coming today.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would sure suck if it doesn't show up today. I hate USPS here in el paso. Every package we send out or receive ends up looking like it was hit by a bus and usually things inside are broken......

That would sure suck if it doesn't show up today. I hate USPS here in el paso. Every package we send out or receive ends up looking like it was hit by a bus and usually things inside are broken......

Yeah, I'm not real happy right now, but nothing I can do. I just hope the rock is actually still alive when it finally makes it here.

Bummer on the rock! But hell yea on the temp tank doing so well!! Great news on the pom pom to, at least! Stay positive :D

Yeah I'm just happy things seem to be going well now and a lot of the corals are looking better in the temp tank. The bottle of bacteria and completely new water plus no sand bed is really helping. I'm staying positive! The rock will get here when it gets here and if it's dead I know KPA will take care of it :) The acans arrived on time and look good. They're slowly opening.

Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks!

Yeah, I just shot Kara and Philipp at KPA an email to give them a heads up that there may be some issues with the USPS orders this week. I'm really hoping its just USPS being stupid with their tracking updates, which is pretty normal for them. Its just normally there are no updates, not incorrect ones. UPS is so awful in my area that I normally prefer USPS, but this is a pain if our packages all really sat in the sort facility for 2 whole days when they were sent priority.

Speaking of UPS, you should have seen the state my box of salt from Drs. Foster and Smith arrived in on Monday! It was busted open and looked like someone had run it over with a truck. I also had an order from BRS come last week through UPS and their tracking info switched to delivery date N/A the day it was supposed to be delivered. I was all concerned they'd lost my package but then it finally showed up at like 7 pm.

At least USPS always comes at the same time and its pretty early in the day. Its now after 11 here with no rock delivery, so I'm doubtful its coming today.

Did you hear back from them?

My brother contacted them too and they responded that they are aware that several of their packages are not showing updated tracking. At least it's not livestock.

I hope you guys get it tomorrow. Otherwise that's gonna be some really smelly rock!

Archived