Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Diver's Paradise - The Original

Felicia

Ultra Life Red Slime Remover is the best thing I've ever used in a tank. Anyone with cyano should try it!

I've got $18 in BRS credit right now, so I'm thinking about ordering it and a mag test kit.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how come im the only one without cyano...lol weirdo....were a group i feel left out

Apparently you're the only one of the group that has not displeased the reef gods recently. You can have my cyano if you feel left out, Brad :lol:

I forgot to change my rowaphos...my glass was brown when i walked in lol....like a sheet... and when i say brown i mean it looked like a ups box lol

yea haha its clean now ;) and rowaphos changed....still scary to walk in on :P

Yeah that would definitely freak me out quite a bit. Well now that its all clean, would you like me to mail you some cyano so you don't feel left out? :P

Ugh skimate...I hate it so much. I had such a hard time cleaning it out last time and it needs cleaned again today...why did you have to remind me what I have to look forward to later? Gag!

Brad what is that?

Felicia, can't ruin though! :P

What, you can't ruin a Reeses? True, I did finish eating it and it was delicious. I have a candy bowl on my desk at the lab and everyone loves me for it. Its currently stocked with Reeses Peanut Butter cups, Reeses pieces, Skittles, and sour punch straws. I eat too much candy... :D

Yuck! Stop it Brad! :P

how come im the only one without cyano...lol weirdo....were a group i feel left out

Your the lucky one!

Apparently you're the only one of the group that has not displeased the reef gods recently. You can have my cyano if you feel left out, Brad :lol:

I would gladly send some your way if you want it as well! LMAO :P

WC here we come!

Ah. Well apparently Joel, Randi, and I were just extra bad lately.

Bad us B) guess I was naughty.... I don't even know what I did??? :huh:

IDK, I am going to start trying to do a 2x a week change and replace the GFO again.... I think I may be overdue! Ohhh bad me now I know factor #2 because I stir my sand and blast the rocks.....

Archived