Coral Vue Hydros

Diver's Paradise - The Original

Felicia

The strip club was? I've never been. They seem like they'd be so creepy...

Yeah tl:dr- dating girl, douche friends want to go for her bday, she for some reason says yes, throws up in my car, I have to pay $20 to get in, give her money to shove into stripper clothing, overpriced beer, pretty sure one dancer was preggo, there for less than an hour, she invited her ex.

I'm sure they aren't bad in places that are known for them, like Vegas. But it was the worst time ever.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cause Joel obviously goes to strip clubs.

I'd be afraid of the local talent might look like in his area (let alone mine). I'm thinking a combination of the People of Walmart site and an episode of Breaking Bad, with just a hint of Springer.

surgicalsense

Unless your on base. But, for the most part... Honestly the folks here in Los Angeles are getting ruder, meaner, and this is just another reason I am happy to leave here.

You're in love :wub:

Umm no.

I'd be afraid of the local talent might look like in his area (let alone mine). I'm thinking a combination of the People of Walmart site and an episode of Breaking Bad, with just a hint of Springer.

Ewww, like the meth prostitute is breaking bad? That's pretty much how I picture strippers.

Sounds like a blast Joel :lol:

It was "Legz" in Morgantown. :lol:

I love CA, but man do I miss the south sometimes. When I go visit my parents in GA I always notice the difference in how polite everyone is. Fast food workers are like te sweetest people ever in GA.

Holy s***! When did my thread hit 69 pages?! I can't keep up. I don't know how you do it Joel.

69? Amusing

THAT was not my point. My point was just how long my thread has gotten. I should have known better than to point that fact out at page 69. Immature boys!

surgicalsense
69. Immature boys!

:lol: ... my hubby is 43. He is still very immature :lol: ... should hear the songs he makes up for the cat.

I love CA, but man do I miss the south sometimes. When I go visit my parents in GA I always notice the difference in how polite everyone is. Fast food workers are like te sweetest people ever in GA.

I love everything about Cali that it is not. If that makes any sense. I am born and raised here. My family is from back east. So I have their ways and tood, but Los Angeles is what I know.

But I was extremely fond of Abq and the increadible indiginous feel of the state and of course how kind everyone is. Another import thing, not crowded!

THAT was not my point. My point was just how long my thread has gotten. I should have known better than to point that fact out at page 69. Immature boys!

I'm telling you, switch to 50 or 100 posts/page. It makes it sooooo much easier. That's how I do it.

:lol: ... my hubby is 43. He is still very immature :lol: ... should hear the songs he makes up for the cat.

I love everything about Cali that it is not. If that makes any sense. I am born and raised here. My family is from back east. So I have their ways and tood, but Los Angeles is what I know.

But I was extremely fond of Abq and the increadible indiginous feel of the state and of course how kind everyone is. Another import thing, not crowded!

Haha! I dont think guys ever truly grow up. But that's ok. And yeah it's just crazy how noticeable the different cultures are just within the US. I've never been to Alq, but a friend of mine lived there for a while and loved it. I'm sure you'll like it there!

I'm telling you, switch to 50 or 100 posts/page. It makes it sooooo much easier. That's how I do it.

I never had this issue before because I had a manageable number of pages. I guess I'll have to switch it now.

I'm switched to 100 pages and automatic Fast reply turns on for me.

I haven't turned on fast reply yet, but normally quote people so I don't need fast.

Archived