Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Looks great!

GL with the mandy.... I am so sorry you and Tron had bad luck with yours, mine has just been shy other then that he has been eating from day 1.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha awesome, and we were watching how i met your mother hahaha

Love that show! Also love the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon and his Bazinga! LOL

jedimasterben
Jedi - sorry I completely missed your post and I appologize. It is CaribSea Tahitan Moon live sand

No worries. :) It just doesn't look anything like the TMS I have!

I have TMS mixed with moonlight sand in my planted tank, that tank is getting taken down and a 75g reef setup in its place, thinking of using the same sand (rinsed, of course) Mixed with another 60-80lbs of just TMS to give an almost all black with a hint of white speckled throughout.

Tank looks great! :)

Awesome video!!!!! The clam is amazing and BIG!!!!! So cool!!!!

How much lighting does the dragon's tongue need? I thinking about moving mine to a different spot but it wouldn't be getting as much light. It would definitely be considered low light where I'm thinking of placing it.

It's hard to tell since it's just wedged between rocks. It does have the orange tips though. I think I need to pull it out and attach it to a frag plug...then place it back in.

Maybe I'll do that today when I do my water change.

So glad I rent a house form the inlaws and there is no stairs.

I only lug 5 gallon buckets (2 of them) once a week. Not too bad since I don't have stairs.

Ahhh yeah no I do the groceries take a break then go get water and a possible frag. The LFS is so worth the drive and it's cheaper for their water then distilled.

Same here, I have some nice dress shoes, man boots, running shoes (will be replaced with pumas most likely), and the rest are pumas. Diesel is another good shoe in a similar vein as puma but I think pumas look better.

Boys talking about shoes!

Never give your women any grief ever again about shoes, you guys are just as bad.

Those are pretty Hawt though.

Archived