SaltCritters.com

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

Boys talking about shoes!

Never give your women any grief ever again about shoes, you guys are just as bad.

Those are pretty Hawt though.

As a man with LV loafers... I realize I have no room to pick on a girl. :lol:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes theyre redbull puma's haha...and they are indeed hightops. and I dont give brit any greif about shoes....infact i dont give her grief....cause she doesnt about the tank lol

As a man with LV loafers... I realize I have no room to pick on a girl. :lol:

Good men!

;)

I'm so proud of you guys for liking shoes :) Guys with taste are always the best. Oh, and I also love Pumas. They're the only tennis shoes I wear anymore.

I bought 10 gallons of distilled on Friday. I could only carry 3 at a time but I only had about 20 feet to go with them. I can't imagine hauling those up flights of stairs!!!!!!!

Joel has LV loafers???? I'm impressed :)

haven't changed anything, but the anemone porcelain crab was on it for a day.

It is a mancina, hitchhiker from the gulf rock that i have in the biocube

Here is a pic when it was happy, have yet to take a pic of its current state:

IMG_3543.JPG

It is still fluffy, just no feeders out.

:(

and skeleton showing from one corner

:tears:

Oh...what color is the monti???? Is it the typical red? I like it a lot!

I glued the dragons tongue down like you suggested. It worked!!!! I moved it to it's new spot. Hoping it does well there fingerscrossed

surgicalsense
I only lug 5 gallon buckets (2 of them) once a week. Not too bad since I don't have stairs.

Ditto .... we have stairs and a elevator. But I use the dolly to hall them B) ... But I do not know what I am in for when we move.

has anything ever walked on it before? brains are weird. You could try a bottle w/ selcon & marine snow around it for it to absorb some phosphate/trates for the zoox to feed on to repair its tissue if the crab damaged it? was it picking at it?

Good morning. The crab was just there, not picking on it. So I want to try what you suggested, what do you mean exactly by 'try a bottle around it'? You mean enclose it in a bottle and feed it selecon and marine snow?

Archived